PDA

View Full Version : Birhtday party?

Darkbisco
October 6th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Hi all,

This year I've started to attend the High School (in Italy we start at 14), so I have new friends(but they aren't already so close) and new classmates. Yesterday was also my birthday, my doubt is if I should make a party or not and, if yes, how do it. I'm worried because I don't know if they can have fun, because we don't know each other well.

However at the middle school(11-13 years old) my/my friends bithday party usually consisted in:
-massive roleplaying/boardgame playing, about 6-8h(we love that type of games, so 8h consecutive hours of it are so fun for us, but I think it sounds to nerdy and a lot of people don't like it);
or-lunapark and pizza;
or-Laser beam (like a paintball less expensive and with lasers) and pizza;
or-someone made also "disco-like" party, but I didn't enjoy them;

This year my idea was to go to laser beam and after eat a piazza togheter.

So, what do you think guys? Does someone at high school do yet birthday party? Should I offer also the laser beam(at middle-school usually everyone paid for himself and the celebrated paid the pizza, but maybe it sounds uneducated)?

Thanks for reading

jamie_n5
October 6th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Hey man Happy Birthday. It was my Birthday yesterday too. I think your plans that you talked about sound fun and fine to me. I would like to go to a party like you talked about. I got stuck working on my birthday after school. Hope you have a great time.

Falcons_11
October 7th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Happy (belated) Birthday.

My birthday was in August and just my family and my 2 best friends celebrated it. Mom took us out to eat pizza. Then we came home and watched movies. They slept over. It was very low key.

My last birthday party with ice cream and cake, games, with many friends as guests happened when I turned 10. That hasn't happened since then. As far as I know none of my friends had that kind of birthday party either.

Drewboyy
October 7th, 2016, 07:08 PM
"laser beam" how you call it is really fun for all ages and pizza is great so I see nothing wrong with that

Just JT
October 8th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Just had a b-day not to long ago myself, happy birthday
Seems to me if its your day, it's your day man
Laser beam I'm guessing is like laser tag, it's a blast, I'd go for it
Everyone loves that