PDA

View Full Version : I'm just broken

BunniBoi
October 6th, 2016, 03:53 AM
Like i think i've had my emotions and mind played with for so long that no i'm broken years of abuse at school then when i'm not a kid anymore it happens at home and at school i just feel like crying every second of the day but i don't know i tried to tell my mom that i believe that i have depression and anxiety and she laughed in my face and said "oh you have none of those you dumb ass i can't believe you're lying to yourself" like i cam never find piece of mind except when i'malone i just can't deal with this life anymore no one cares about me no one loves me i know people see me dying on the inside they see me screaming out for help but when i snap people are like "woah chill man we were just playin" well i'm tired of these games like it's funny i wanna die but i don't and i'm just endlessly tired....

Rickk
October 6th, 2016, 06:54 AM
Hey dude, I know that the way you feel may not be the way we face the problem. But you know, the life is much bigger than that. Sometimes I feel like that too, and I know it's easier said than done, but maybe you could try learning how to control your emotions so life becomes better. Trust me.

jamie_n5
October 7th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Wow I can't believe your mom would be so uncaring like that. What is wrong in your family that your mom would act like that? I think you should talk to a school counselor or an adult that you really trust and respect. If you yourself think you need help then you should be able to get it. Is there a free clinic or somewhere you can go for help? You could always go to social services for help. Good luck my friend.

Tyson S
October 9th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Your not alone, we all get bullied at one point in our lives.

I was always picked on due to my inability to socialize and just the way I acted at school. But don't worry, it will bet better I promise you that.

Go see a counselor at school, tell them everything, let everything that's building up inside you out.

Hope I helped you :) Feel free to message me if you want to talk :)

Shock96
October 20th, 2016, 04:17 AM
I've said this in a lot of these threads recently, but it always bears repeating... 1 in 4 people in the world suffer from some form of depression-- that's a lot of people. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and very common. It's not your fault, and it's not as simple as just "cheering up." Maybe you should see if you she would let you talk to a doctor about it?

I recommend talking to a school counselor or something of the sort, or another adult you can trust. Maybe they will be able to convince your mom to let you see a doctor and talk to them about depression. I am on medication for depression myself, and it's not at all zombifying like some people have said. There are lots of different medications and they effect everyone differently, so it may be a while before you are able to find one that works for you.

One of the hardest things (at least for me) to do when you are depressed is get the energy and motivation to fight back and get help for it, but if you can get that little bit of energy then it will make it so much better for you. I would do everything you can to try and convince your mom, either by yourself or with the help of a teacher/counselor, to let you see a doctor.

You might not believe me right now, but you CAN get through this, and it WILL get better. It may seem like time is going super slow right now, and you'll never get out of your current situation, but you will. You will look back on this one day, and it will seem like it went by in an instant. At least that's how I've always felt about looking back on difficult times in my past. I've been in more than one situation that I thought killing myself would be a better way out, because suffering through it seemed awful, but now it seems like it went by really quick.

Let me know if I can give any other advice, always here to talk. Good luck and stay strong.

Matt