PDA

View Full Version : house plants

Babs
October 4th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Recently I've gotten into house plants. They add a nice presence and it's kind of therapeutic, to have these plants since they were babies and watch them grow. And it's nice to have a project.
Thus far I have two spider plants, six mother-of-thousands, an aloe vera, hens and chicks, echeveria, sedum, and crassula muscosa.

Anyone else really enjoy house plants?

phuckphace
October 4th, 2016, 05:11 PM
I have a barrel cactus, named it Travis Prickle. also used to have a pot full of several different varieties of succulents but they all died (RIP)

bougainvillea
October 9th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Used to have loads of houseplants, until we moved a while back. We only have a large jade plant that survived the move.

Phosphene
October 9th, 2016, 10:13 PM
We have ivy plants in my house that my grandma from my dad's side gave us before she passed away. Actually they are from the same plant, they grow quite well and when we clip them back we give the starts to other people.

Muddy Sneakers
November 19th, 2016, 09:47 PM
I have this collection of cacti and succulents that I really like. Some of them are weird looking and occasionally have amazing and colorful flowers.

Quiet Anna
November 19th, 2016, 10:04 PM
I have an aloe vera, a barrel cactus, and several lavender plants right now. In the spring I always enjoy growing herbs inside. Seeing something grow because of me really helps with my depression :)

everlong
November 19th, 2016, 10:05 PM
I don't get the appeal. They kinda just sit there and be boring.

Dames
November 22nd, 2016, 11:57 AM
ahh they are so awesome, just stressful when I go on vacation lol

ImCoolBeans
November 22nd, 2016, 12:33 PM
I have a Christmas cactus (which is actually about to bloom bigtime), pothos, a ponytail palm, a jade plant, a spider plant, and two brugmancia (which are tropical flowering trees, not really a houseplant but I can't leave them outside over the winter so they're inside for a few months)

bonbon
November 22nd, 2016, 05:02 PM
I have some cacti, and I love them. Plus they don't require tons of attention.

Nicki888
October 9th, 2017, 03:42 AM
Orchideas, palmas and many other succulents, just adore different plants at home

I have some cacti, and I love them. Plus they don't require tons of attention.

Love them, too

posts merged ~Endeavour

Jinglebottom
October 9th, 2017, 05:09 AM
Love them, too
Please don't post in threads that are older than two months. :locked: