PDA

View Full Version : teenage fighting

rioo
September 30th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Yesterday in the morning my mom said to me that there is shocking news about teenage fighting to dead near our house. She ask me to stay away from stranger and any possible like that.
I'm confused on what happened. I read that 5 peoples fighting, 3 dead, one victim dead stabbed on location, and the others in hospital.
I've seen fighting lot times around guys , but murdering is so fukin weird.

Uniquemind
October 1st, 2016, 02:34 AM
Yesterday in the morning my mom said to me that there is shocking news about teenage fighting to dead near our house. She ask me to stay away from stranger and any possible like that.
I'm confused on what happened. I read that 5 peoples fighting, 3 dead, one victim dead stabbed on location, and the others in hospital.
I've seen fighting lot times around guys , but murdering is so fukin weird.

This sounds like an escalation of sorts, perhaps out of towners or gang related.

I doubt your parents know the full story, I doubt your community or law enforcement does, but I bet the latter is working on it.

But the advice is sound, keep your guard up and head low and live to see another day.

jamie_n5
October 1st, 2016, 03:17 PM
Yeah it's a terrible thing. The fights are most likely between gang members. Your mom is right you need to stay away from these people and groups or gangs. Be yourself and be strong don't give in to these bad people just avoid them. Good luck man.

Carcel
October 4th, 2016, 04:35 AM
You may never know. Some fight could get serious. It's better to stay away.

Do not end up dying at least.

rioo
October 6th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Carcel Jamie_n Uniquemind
Thank you. It actually became headline on local newspaper in saturday last week. And this morning I read police has suspect. But still unclear because all under 21. The victim is 20 and suspect only 17 y old. We don't live in conflict area for sure, this really shocking lot people.