PDA

View Full Version : I've always to invite my friends

Darkbisco
September 30th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Hi guys,

I've a problem:

my friends usually never ask me if I want to do something on the weekend or similar, instead I've always to be the one that asks.

I'me worried I'm annoying them, as if they didn't want to see me. Yeah, we've usually have fun togehter, but I've always to make the first step.

Have I a good reason to be worried or am I just making to much assumptions?

Amethyst Rose
September 30th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Kudos for stepping up and being the initiator, that's a good quality to have. Do you and your friends share interests? Maybe they don't ask you to things because they're not sure if you'd be interested in them? If it were me in your place, I would ask them about it and see where it goes from there. Good luck! :)

jamie_n5
October 1st, 2016, 03:21 PM
I think you are maybe a bit too worried. Just keep asking to stay involved talk to the others and even ask to be informed of upcoming things or events and tell them you want to be included in the things with them. Don't give up and you should do fine.

ClaraWho
October 2nd, 2016, 06:33 PM
It sucks badly when you always feel like the one trying to be friends and not vice versa. The biggest indicator of whether you are being annoying is if they always say no. That would suggest they aren't interested in your company.

It doesn't sound like they are particularly close friends, hopefully you'll meet some new people in the coming years, but for now I'd just do what you would enjoy doing. Don't worry so much about pleasing them if they don't make an effort.

~ Clara