PDA

View Full Version : types of vagina

emmaxx
September 30th, 2016, 01:29 PM
i'm 14 and am self concious about my vagina..

i shave around fortnightly but my labia hangs down a few centimetres, when i wear thongs especially this shows and it makes me really uncomfortable because most of my friends' arent like that :/

what does your vagina look like, i'm curious because i know mine is different to most

AmyUK
September 30th, 2016, 01:49 PM
That's not abnormal. Everyone is different and it doesn't matter if they hang down a bit.

Mine is generally quite tight to my body, my labia hang a little tiny bit but I have come across girls whose labias are much lower, so don't worry about it at all :)

LITTLEANGEL16
September 30th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Like Amy said everyone is different, I have seen lots of all ages and there is lots of differences, but having a labia hanging down is totally normal, so don't let it worry you, as you get to see more vaginas you will see plenty of girls and women similar to you.

My labia don't hang out, but since around 8 to 9yo my clit hood shows between the lips at the top of my slit. And that's also normal as I seen other girls the same.
Take Care X :)

tiff1996
October 1st, 2016, 03:48 AM
I've always looked very different. I don't have much body fat, so I really don't have a slit or outer labia. My inner labia and clit hood show all the time. When I was younger I was very self conscious about it but now it really doesn't bother me. Just know that everyone is different and there is nothing wrong with the way it looks.

LITTLEANGEL16
October 1st, 2016, 06:19 AM
I've always looked very different. I don't have much body fat, so I really don't have a slit or outer labia. My inner labia and clit hood show all the time. When I was younger I was very self conscious about it but now it really doesn't bother me. Just know that everyone is different and there is nothing wrong with the way it looks.

Good for you Tiffany :yes:
XX

Claire Asteroid
October 4th, 2016, 11:26 PM
My labia hang out a little bit since I was 11 I think. It's normal, don't worry about it.

Cangirl
October 5th, 2016, 07:35 PM
everybody is different so its not abnormal. There was a post about what we all look like by a number chart thing. But its you so be proud of you :)

LITTLEANGEL16
October 5th, 2016, 08:35 PM
everybody is different so its not abnormal. There was a post about what we all look like by a number chart thing. But its you so be proud of you :)

Well said :yes: XX

shy_indian_chick
October 5th, 2016, 10:16 PM
i really wouldn't worry about it and it's certainly not abnormal - i've seen a couple friends who are like you describe. just like penises, vaginas comes in all variety of shapes, sizes, etc. and they're all beautiful!

angelina
October 7th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Actually the size and shape of our external genital , broader or narrow, thick or lien depends on the hereditary factor.There is no correlation between the genital size and body fat.In more cases , like mine, lien girls have much prominent outer labia.
see this yahoo answers : https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090416080447AAgebGg

tiff1996
October 10th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Actually the size and shape of our external genital , broader or narrow, thick or lien depends on the hereditary factor.There is no correlation between the genital size and body fat.In more cases , like mine, lien girls have much prominent outer labia.
see this yahoo answers : https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090416080447AAgebGg

The outer labia is mostly body fat which is why girls with very low body fat tend have lesser outer labia or no outer labia (such as myself). The inner labia and clitoris are determined by heredity.

prtygurl
October 10th, 2016, 10:38 PM
emmaxx, do you really mean "a few centimetres?" In the US, we use inches, of course, and 2.5 cm is an inch. Do they really hang down that far? I believe it is common with older women, but not so much with teenagers (at least, from the few I've seen.)

See this topic: http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=213412

liz2003
October 27th, 2016, 08:03 AM
everyone is a little different i guess

haileys
October 29th, 2016, 10:00 AM
The outer labia is mostly body fat which is why girls with very low body fat tend have lesser outer labia or no outer labia (such as myself). The inner labia and clitoris are determined by heredity.

Thats not always true, I'm 110 lb and 5'7 and I have really big outer labia.

Jilly
October 30th, 2016, 11:05 AM
I have seen on the internet that a lot of women seem to think that having a big labia stick out is bad and some of them are getting surgery OUCHIES! I have to admit that I have a small labia, but even if it was huge, I CAN'T IMAGINE letting someone take a knife or scissors to it. How much must that hurt when you come to?

I don't think big ones are unattractive. I mean, I recently pretty much admitted to myself Iam totally bi, and when I look at a girl, I think it's cool that they are all different. How boring would it be if they all looked the same? Some are little and petite. Some are floppy (and maybe good for playing with) Some are in between. Some are light and some dark.

It's good we have variety. We all have different hair and eyes and faces, right? So why not vaginas?

kailynr
October 30th, 2016, 05:30 PM
As other girls in the thread have said, be proud of yourself. Every one of us is built somewhat differently. Just to reassure you, I too have seen a variety of labia, and I wouldn't characterize any of them as anything but beautiful and unique.

Like so many things, labial structure is for the most part guided by genetics -- the combined genetics of your mother and father -- plus a little randomness that is always generated by the process of heredity.

Hang in there. Puberty often brings about changes in our bodies that wreak havoc with our opinions of ourselves. Celebrate *you* as often as you can. :)

tiff1996
October 31st, 2016, 09:46 AM
Thats not always true, I'm 110 lb and 5'7 and I have really big outer labia.

Weight doesn't always correlate to body fat. I have extremely low body fat and I'm 5'7 and 140 lb. Even if you are thin, you may have some body fat in your outer labia that makes them bigger. The main point of most of this thread is that we are all different and we should embrace our differences.

angelina
October 31st, 2016, 12:23 PM
I've heard the saying vaginas are like snowflakes, no two are alike. Variations in the size, colour and texture of the labia are normal. Check out
you are right no two vagina will be alike.There are generally 16 types. it depends are hereditary factor.Leave alone the size and shape it is a gift femininity..

darla
October 31st, 2016, 02:55 PM
Don't worry about it

SkyClad33605
October 31st, 2016, 05:37 PM
There was a great thread here when I first joined, it lasted a while but finally got relegated to the oblivious of the second page.

It was a chart that had drawings of a lot of different vulvas, each numbered, and you would post your number. It was a good thread because you got to see just how much diversity there was and that no matter how "weird" your vulva was there were at least two other women on here with the same configuration.

My point is that you are perfectly normal. No one will judge you for the appearance of your vulva and if they do then they are a*holes. :)

LITTLEANGEL16
November 1st, 2016, 01:00 AM
There was a great thread here when I first joined, it lasted a while but finally got relegated to the oblivious of the second page.

It was a chart that had drawings of a lot of different vulvas, each numbered, and you would post your number. It was a good thread because you got to see just how much diversity there was and that no matter how "weird" your vulva was there were at least two other women on here with the same configuration.

My point is that you are perfectly normal. No one will judge you for the appearance of your vulva and if they do then they are a*holes. :)

Hiya Willow I think this what you meant :yes: XX
Girls pick what one is most like you?

http://www.enhanceclinic.com.au/images/labi.jpg

I am most like a 20 :yes:

Double posts merged.~Lost Horizon

shy_indian_chick
November 1st, 2016, 03:01 PM
i'm either a 6 or 10

AmyUK
November 1st, 2016, 06:00 PM

I think mine is closest to 15 :)

SkyClad33605
November 1st, 2016, 08:38 PM

Omg that's totally it!!!

I'm a 17 usually but like a 23 when aroused.

LITTLEANGEL16
November 1st, 2016, 08:49 PM
Omg that's totally it!!!

I'm a 17 usually but like a 23 when aroused.

Yea good point Willow, i also would like 23 when my clit swells when aroused :yes: XXX

kailynr
November 2nd, 2016, 09:14 PM
Hehe, I'm like Willow :) 17 when not aroused, closer to 23 when I am. But I also have a large clitoris, so I don't *quite* fit in these. Still, neat comparison chart! :)

LITTLEANGEL16
November 3rd, 2016, 12:10 PM
Hehe, I'm like Willow :) 17 when not aroused, closer to 23 when I am. But I also have a large clitoris, so I don't *quite* fit in these. Still, neat comparison chart! :)

Hi Kailynr, Thanks for your nice reply, my clitoris has been quite large since i was 9yo so the so I also dont quite fit in the choices given :yes: XX

marichatlove69
November 3rd, 2016, 06:52 PM
I have type B+ Vagina. Hangs loose like egg noodles.

Michelle98
November 7th, 2016, 12:51 AM
I have type B+ Vagina. Hangs loose like egg noodles.

What's a B+ vagina? :what:

shy_indian_chick
November 7th, 2016, 02:40 AM
What's a B+ vagina? :what:

lol i was wondering this too

SammiB
November 14th, 2016, 08:20 AM
either 4 or 27

missy_moo
November 14th, 2016, 05:57 PM
21 inc the pubes

Anniebanannie
November 14th, 2016, 09:56 PM
13, although I have to say that the drawing makes things a lot less attractive than in real life. lol

Svetlana2000
November 30th, 2016, 09:00 AM
the drawing is disgusting. ive never seen so ugly pussy ;)
nevertheless if i had to chose a number it would be 6 for mine.

feli 99
November 30th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Mine is like 27

Taryn98
November 30th, 2016, 12:43 PM
I'm like a 10

Katrinchen
December 4th, 2016, 12:19 PM
i think i am near at 13

but nice and sexy would be for me a 27 ;)

Mina
December 4th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Dat drawing chart is yucky >< I guess I'm like 5? But I dunno, more tight? XD

Jamy
December 4th, 2016, 01:10 PM
I'm more like 10 or maybe 13, LOL!!! But don't be worried Emma everybody has different vaginas/cocks. I've seen other girls who had the same type of pussy like you.

:)

Katrinchen
December 4th, 2016, 01:32 PM
and does anybody know now what is an "B+" ? ;)

Jamy
December 4th, 2016, 02:02 PM
and does anybody know now what is an "B+" ? ;)

No, what's that?!! It makes me curious!

sara___
December 4th, 2016, 06:47 PM
6 or 10 for me.

feli 99
December 6th, 2016, 09:39 AM
mine is like 27 but i think the picture dont look real

Capital Number
December 13th, 2016, 04:54 PM
mine looks just like yours.

Don't worry you're fine.

Katie97
December 16th, 2016, 06:30 PM
18 for me. But I'd prefer to be 10.

Londongirl01
December 18th, 2016, 06:20 AM
I have exactly the same problem with a large labia and it makes me really anxious to be honest.
I know people say we're all different and to not worry about this, but its tough- I get especially self-conscious in swimsuit as it creates a small bulge that I hate. It makes me nervous whenever a guy sees it for the first time too. I'm learning to not get so hung up on things as I used to, so I think its a case of just getting used to your body and finding someone that loves it!

maritza
December 23rd, 2016, 01:54 AM
i am most like a number 4 in tht chart

gemma.2000
December 24th, 2016, 03:00 AM
Mines just like a slit

Fiona2
December 26th, 2016, 10:03 AM

I'm like this. Since I don't have a slit or outer lips, I don't look like any of the drawings on the chart. It's nice to know that there are other girls that look like me though. I've always been a little self-conscious about it since it looks so different from other girls I've seen in changing rooms.

lenka11
December 26th, 2016, 11:26 AM
6 for me :)

Cute_Jenny
December 26th, 2016, 12:47 PM
I have the 10

Vanilla Cupcake
December 26th, 2016, 07:26 PM
My outer lips are puffy and my inner ones are tiny and my clit is hidden inside. I wish my clit was not hidden tho because I want it more easily accessible lol

I'm like this. Since I don't have a slit or outer lips, I don't look like any of the drawings on the chart. It's nice to know that there are other girls that look like me though. I've always been a little self-conscious about it since it looks so different from other girls I've seen in changing rooms.

How does yours not have a slit? How do u pee then?

Fiona2
December 30th, 2016, 08:17 PM
How does yours not have a slit? How do u pee then?

I have a peehole inside my inner labia. I don't really have any outer labia so my mons pubis is just flat with my inner labia showing at the bottom.

Anna Kadlecova
January 2nd, 2017, 12:43 PM
I have totaly shaved 6

Klara Splichal
January 11th, 2017, 04:34 PM
shaved 24

Vanilla Cupcake
January 15th, 2017, 06:17 PM
I have a peehole inside my inner labia. I don't really have any outer labia so my mons pubis is just flat with my inner labia showing at the bottom.

Oh I never seen one like that before. Your kinda lucky then because u don't have the puffy mound and lips to try and hide lol

Lori
January 18th, 2017, 04:01 AM
mine like 8 or 15

kryptonite
January 19th, 2017, 05:37 PM

I'm guessing that when you pee, it probably doesn't really make a focused stream? There's probably a lot of wet skin to wipe dry? Doing anything but sitting (squatting outside or above toilet) or standing is probably tricky?

Fiona2
January 19th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Oh I never seen one like that before. Your kinda lucky then because u don't have the puffy mound and lips to try and hide lol

I don't have a puffy mound or outer lips but my inner labia are visible all the time which is kind of awkward in changing rooms. Also, if I wear light colored bikini bottoms, the outline of my inner labia sometimes shows. I usually wear dark or pattern bikini bottoms....

I'm guessing that when you pee, it probably doesn't really make a focused stream? There's probably a lot of wet skin to wipe dry? Doing anything but sitting (squatting outside or above toilet) or standing is probably tricky?

No, actually it's just the opposite. I have a good stream since there is no outer labia or anything in the way. A few years ago, a neighbor girl showed me how to pee standing which I can now do quite easily.

Posts merged. Please use the edit button next time. ~Lost Horizon

tiff1996
January 20th, 2017, 09:30 AM
No, actually it's just the opposite. I have a good stream since there is no outer labia or anything in the way. A few years ago, a neighbor girl showed me how to pee standing which I can now do quite easily.

I'm like Fiona with no outer labia and I find it very easy to pee standing up.

Anniebanannie
January 20th, 2017, 09:49 PM

Posts merged. Please use the edit button next time. ~Lost Horizon

I'm like Fiona with no outer labia and I find it very easy to pee standing up.

Jealous. :yes:

Sandra123
January 22nd, 2017, 04:22 PM
I have 6 Not sahve.
I have only little hair on tummy so :yeah:

ClovesXIII
January 29th, 2017, 09:38 PM
My labia hangs a bit and i'm a bit self conscious about it since I feel liked it'd get in the way when i'm trying to get down to business.

but i'm sure when time comes, if you're with the right person they won't mind nd might come to loving it.

on the chart, i'm a 7/9

KateMarshal
February 8th, 2017, 06:46 PM
23, shaved or landing strip

flordelitre
February 10th, 2017, 05:07 PM
mine is real small and i have light red pubes so its easy to see what it looks like i am virgin but i been fingered some times

The1uwant
February 10th, 2017, 11:36 PM
If i had to pick i would say 6 is closest

stoneflowe96
February 14th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Number 23 is the closest

ChloeF
March 12th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Number 21 for me.

ClaraPott
March 15th, 2017, 09:49 AM
17 or 19

GothSwimmer
March 15th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Mine is what I like to consider pretty tidy. Tucked in, in a way. I'm happy with how it looks.

Edit: 21!

veroda
March 15th, 2017, 10:01 PM
22 or 24

amelia_
March 15th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Mine is like a 20

IzzyB
March 16th, 2017, 08:15 AM
I'm a 21 I guess, if I'm not rly horny. And no one should feel uncomfortable about how they look! We're all gorgeous :)

leahmae
March 16th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Jealous. :yes:

19/24 are probably the closest. I have prominent outer labia and I can still pee standing up. Anyone can do it, you just need to practice and see what works for you.

veroda
March 18th, 2017, 07:37 PM
19/24 are probably the closest. I have prominent outer labia and I can still pee standing up. Anyone can do it, you just need to practice and see what works for you.

I tried and it made a mess... it mostly all came down on my legs and on the floor even if the toilet was right in front of me... had to shower and clean the floor...

amelia_
March 18th, 2017, 07:44 PM
I tried and it made a mess... it mostly all came down on my legs and on the floor even if the toilet was right in front of me... had to shower and clean the floor...

maybe it takes practice. or you might have to "aim" it, lol idk

Capital Number
March 19th, 2017, 12:21 AM

image (http://www.enhanceclinic.com.au/images/labi.jpg)

I'm most like a 28 or 15

clobo
March 19th, 2017, 02:33 AM
Based on the drawings mine is closest to number 10, all girls are different so please don't worry how yours looks x

Also peeing standing up? OMG how? I'd probably get wee everywhere! lol

LITTLEANGEL16
March 20th, 2017, 05:51 AM

I learned how to pee standing up at around 11. :yes:

veroda
March 20th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Based on the drawings mine is closest to number 10, all girls are different so please don't worry how yours looks x

Also peeing standing up? OMG how? I'd probably get wee everywhere! lol

I learned how to pee standing up at around 11. :yes:

I tried three more times in the shower and I just cant seem to grasp how to do it... mostly goes down my thighs and legs....

clobo
March 20th, 2017, 04:14 PM
I tried three more times in the shower and I just cant seem to grasp how to do it... mostly goes down my thighs and legs....

I'll have to try it.. I'm quite curious about it although I'll probably end up the same as you lol x

tiff1996
March 25th, 2017, 09:36 AM
I've been able to pee standing for several years. It's not hard but takes some practice. If you want to learn more you can search Yahoo answers or Wikihow.

veroda
March 28th, 2017, 05:41 AM
from what Ive read and seen online its just so unfair thats its so easy for guys...

amelia_
March 28th, 2017, 10:45 AM
from what Ive read and seen online its just so unfair thats its so easy for guys...

haha i guess thats true. we could still do it, just takes practice lol

Fiona2
March 29th, 2017, 05:10 AM

It's easy for girls too. You just need the right technique and some practice.

clobo
April 1st, 2017, 02:49 AM
I've been able to pee standing for several years. It's not hard but takes some practice. If you want to learn more you can search Yahoo answers or Wikihow.

I looked online and ended up on some websites I shouldn't have! I have tried a number of times in the shower (gross I know) and getting better lol. It seems to go better when I'm kind of desperate to go like in the morning when I wake up.

amelia_
April 1st, 2017, 03:26 AM
I looked online and ended up on some websites I shouldn't have! I have tried a number of times in the shower (gross I know) and getting better lol. It seems to go better when I'm kind of desperate to go like in the morning when I wake up.

maybe it depends how bad you have to go? like theres more pee when you really gotta go so it comes out straighter

clobo
April 1st, 2017, 03:55 AM
maybe it depends how bad you have to go? like theres more pee when you really gotta go so it comes out straighter

It seems that way for me anyway because when I first tried and not desperate it kind of just ran down my legs! Sorry if that's toooo much info. lol

amelia_
April 1st, 2017, 09:17 AM
It seems that way for me anyway because when I first tried and not desperate it kind of just ran down my legs! Sorry if that's toooo much info. lol

Oh its not really tmi, tbh the same thing happens to me sometimes. I wonder why that is.

stoneflowe96
April 1st, 2017, 11:08 AM
I'll have to try it.. I'm quite curious about it although I'll probably end up the same as you lol x

It is something I should maybe give also a try. Yeah, shower is definitly the best place to practice.

amelia_
April 1st, 2017, 07:13 PM
It is something I should maybe give also a try. Yeah, shower is definitly the best place to practice.

I agree, don't want to make a mess lol

Kaja Fialiva
April 2nd, 2017, 02:28 AM
21 or 25.
Shaved triangle.

Fiona2
April 2nd, 2017, 05:38 AM

One of the reasons I like to pee standing is that I want to be able to do anything a guy can do.

veroda
April 2nd, 2017, 09:46 PM
One of the reasons I like to pee standing is that I want to be able to do anything a guy can do.

call me a feminist but i love that way of thinking!!! :D

amelia_
April 2nd, 2017, 10:07 PM
call me a feminist but i love that way of thinking!!! :D

Haha me too i guess i like to think of it as a challenge

Ashelyisamazing878
April 8th, 2017, 09:01 PM
My vagina is, how to say this, tight. Everything is small and pink, but my labia pokes out just a teeny tiny bit at the bottom. I think it's cute, and to everyone else out there, not to sound weird, by your vaginas are beautiful to me. So don't get all conscious and sad or whatever about them!

amelia_
April 8th, 2017, 09:12 PM
My vagina is, how to say this, tight. Everything is small and pink, but my labia pokes out just a teeny tiny bit at the bottom. I think it's cute, and to everyone else out there, not to sound weird, by your vaginas are beautiful to me. So don't get all conscious and sad or whatever about them!

I agree, i know its easy to say but hard to believe, but since everyone is unique you shouldnt try to compare yourself to others and think they're better or something.

Ashelyisamazing878
April 8th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Well do you believe it? Sorry if I am getting too personal.

amelia_
April 8th, 2017, 09:19 PM

Yeah, i've kinda stopped comparing myself to others. I think i am the way i am and there are some things i cant change, so i dont stress about it cause that only makes it worse

Ashelyisamazing878
April 8th, 2017, 09:22 PM
That's awesome that u think that. Some people don't think that way and I want to encourage them that they are beautiful and don't have to compare bodies with others.

Anniebanannie
April 10th, 2017, 03:28 PM

Ashley, what you said is very sweet.

Ashelyisamazing878
April 10th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Thanks but it is true!

Londongirl01
April 12th, 2017, 12:20 AM
i'm 14 and am self concious about my vagina..

i shave around fortnightly but my labia hangs down a few centimetres, when i wear thongs especially this shows and it makes me really uncomfortable because most of my friends' arent like that :/

what does your vagina look like, i'm curious because i know mine is different to most

Hey, I've posted on VT before about the exact same thing and have the same large labia 'problem'. Wearing a bikini can be an issue for me, especially if I'm doing anything active outside of the pool- volleyball, etc. And I've previously worried what guys think when they first see it. TBH, there's not a whole lot you can do, other than to become comfortable in your own body. I wear a bikini and sometimes people look but I'm more relaxed now. Hope that helps in some way

Candy in CT
April 29th, 2017, 12:20 PM
My sister tease me(In a nice way) I will always look young

Michelle98
April 30th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Hey, I've posted on VT before about the exact same thing and have the same large labia 'problem'. Wearing a bikini can be an issue for me, especially if I'm doing anything active outside of the pool- volleyball, etc. And I've previously worried what guys think when they first see it. TBH, there's not a whole lot you can do, other than to become comfortable in your own body. I wear a bikini and sometimes people look but I'm more relaxed now. Hope that helps in some way

You should check out
http://labiaproject.com/how-to-hide-cameltoe/ for some great tips on how to hide cameltoe and make your labia show less.

geanyna
April 30th, 2017, 04:37 AM
You should check out
http://labiaproject.com/how-to-hide-cameltoe/ for some great tips on how to hide cameltoe and make your labia show less.

why hide camel toe? im not embarrassed about it...

Desdemona
May 14th, 2017, 06:33 AM

Heh - I've happened upon the same websites. After a couple of tries, I perfected the technique. I can pee standing up now without wetting my legs (in most cases). It is good when you have to use a really filthy public restroom. It is also kind of sexy, in a weird way. Yes I know I am weird.

You can already do more than a guy - girls are multiorgasmic, and that is a superpower ;-)
/D

Mine is definitely a 20.

Posts merged. Please use multiquote next time. ~Endeavour

Endeavour
June 1st, 2017, 05:55 PM
Mod note: this thread has got very off topic and these posts have been deleted. In addition, instead of posting in the thread to say it's gone off topic, report it please.

DerpyGirl
June 1st, 2017, 10:33 PM
What if there's a chance to bring it back on topic? Is it going to be locked if we report it?

Kreature
June 13th, 2017, 05:25 PM
23 <3

Jessica_N
June 14th, 2017, 08:43 PM
I think many of us would be surprised on different types out there. I know ive been self conscious although shouldn't be.

jhardy
June 15th, 2017, 04:54 PM
I think many of us would be surprised on different types out there. I know ive been self conscious although shouldn't be.

Oh yeah, we all look different. Mine is a 30.

kimmykim
June 23rd, 2017, 06:44 AM

i agree

Anniebanannie
June 23rd, 2017, 06:11 PM
There's another chart that I found on the Large Labia Project website. It's set up like the one here, but it looks like it's photographs, so I guess that's not allowed.

Candy in CT
July 1st, 2017, 08:31 AM
Now I'm a 19 from how it looks

angelina
July 1st, 2017, 11:42 AM
need not to be surprised...but it is true. I could post a table showing 16 types of vagina of course on an academic interest but i don't know whether it is permissible here.

Michelle98
July 22nd, 2017, 03:31 AM
need not to be surprised...but it is true. I could post a table showing 16 types of vagina of course on an academic interest but i don't know whether it is permissible here.

I don't think its allowed on here. It seems from the replies that everybody is different down there.

Anniebanannie
July 22nd, 2017, 06:03 PM
I don't think its allowed on here. It seems from the replies that everybody is different down there.

There's a chart on the first or second page of this thread. It's drawings.

angelina
July 25th, 2017, 04:29 AM
hi anniebannie you are right ..that drawing was posted by one member in the 2nd page of this thread..look in to that..any type of vagina will fall at least in any one of the 30 types.

Pebbless
July 27th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Hi from me. Interesting topic are less their 😁 As I wanted my breasts to be a bit more high and almost jealous of my classmates, but the vagina .... hahaa I never really thought about it. We are all different in General, my sister does after birth labia lips came out ahead and hardly imbecile now and so left my mom's vagina looks like . Or as a friend of her vagina is super tiny and tall 173 cm. I love my love, I have no comments. Even if you sit with a slightly raised thigh no provisvani‚ nor the major or small labia lips 👌👌👌Samo from time to time, especially after I found out and I took the swab with aplikatorče to use them, I feel her vagina or seems slightly more open 😕 and am a Virgin. And come to think of it, and the line of the vagina itself, I would like to be slightly lower, costs

Michelle98
July 27th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Hello from me . Interesting topic you have taken 😁 As little as I wanted my breasts to be a big idea and envied almost to my classmates, but to the vagina ... hahaah I did not think. We all are different in general, my sister, after the birth, the big shit suits came forward and almost did not hang and so stayed Mother's Vagina looks like that. Or like a girlfriend her vagina is super tiny but high 173 cm. I like my shushi, I have no remarks. Even if I stand with my thigh a little, there are no sagging, neither the big ones nor the little shit grasps. "From time to time, especially when I found the tampons with an applicator and I used them, I feel my vagina or I find myself slightly I'm a virgin open. And when I think about the line of the vagina itself I would like to be slightly lower, it seems a little bit high.

What did I just read??? :what:

angelina
July 31st, 2017, 04:16 AM
Hi from me. Interesting topic are less their 😁 As I wanted my breasts to be a bit more high and almost jealous of my classmates, but the vagina .... hahaa I never really thought about it. We are all different in General, my sister does after birth labia lips came out ahead and hardly imbecile now and so left my mom's vagina looks like . Or as a friend of her vagina is super tiny and tall 173 cm. I love my love, I have no comments. Even if you sit with a slightly raised thigh no provisvani‚ nor the major or small labia lips 👌👌👌Samo from time to time, especially after I found out and I took the swab with aplikatorče to use them, I feel her vagina or seems slightly more open 😕 and am a Virgin. And come to think of it, and the line of the vagina itself, I would like to be slightly lower, costs
sorry...i am little bit confused...what do you want to tell us? better if there is some more clarity..

ThaLG
August 3rd, 2017, 10:25 PM
I'm the splitting image of a 10 on the chart.

kryptonite
August 6th, 2017, 08:01 PM
I'm the splitting image of a 10 on the chart.

Consider yourself lucky.

Anniebanannie
August 8th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Consider yourself lucky.

lol Which number are you again? :p

chirishlassie731
August 10th, 2017, 12:39 PM
I can't see the chart is it still there?

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 08:19 AM
My labia hangs out a little bit since I was 11 but I don't mind too much

Suzy18
August 19th, 2017, 04:34 PM
'm more like 10 or maybe 13.

Michelle98
August 23rd, 2017, 03:38 PM
I can't see the chart is it still there?

Hi Chirish, you can find a copy of the chart here http://www.labiaproject.com/different-labia-types/

chirishlassie731
August 24th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Hi Chirish, you can find a copy of the chart here http://www.labiaproject.com/different-labia-types/

Thanks for your help Michelle. As for my pussy I'd say it looks almost exactly like number 28, just a wee bit smaller. But my main point is that my inner lips and clitoris definitely overshadow my outer lips

haileys
August 28th, 2017, 09:42 AM

I'm probably more like a 17 or a 24, but bigger lips.

Aussiebabe
August 30th, 2017, 11:04 AM
I'd be a 23.

Pinktingles
September 8th, 2017, 03:24 PM
My Labia dont really hang much.

Hayleyyy
September 12th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Mine is usually an 11 but like a 27-28 when aroused

Beccabear
September 14th, 2017, 09:10 AM
I guess I'm closest to a 3, my inner parts stick out a little bit

Brigje
September 15th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Consider yourself lucky.

kryptonite
About your repons (multi quote doesn't seem to work for me)
Why should a girl with #10 consider herself more lucky than a girl with, let's say #15

MissMolly
September 17th, 2017, 08:08 PM
I have a 21.

My clitoris sticks out a bit, and has always made me self-concsious wearing things like yoga pants.

Dsdriuestar
September 19th, 2017, 11:15 PM
10 I guess.

Alisha_
September 26th, 2017, 02:58 PM
29 is the closest, but less hairy

sazzzo
October 14th, 2017, 06:29 PM
I think I'm closest to 20

Triple k
October 15th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Looking back and forth at my vagina and then at the pictures I'd say 6 is the closest to what I look like

oneofthosepeople
October 16th, 2017, 07:12 PM

I'm either a 22 or a 24