View Full Version : mum thinks I am on drugs.

September 30th, 2016, 03:53 AM

My mom thinks I am on drugs and no matter what I say she wont believe me.

The reason she thinks I am taking drugs is because last night I went to bed early as I had an exam the next day.

Please help, what can I do?

September 30th, 2016, 01:10 PM
You can make a drug test with your mum. She'll see u're saying the truth :)

October 1st, 2016, 03:23 PM
Tell her to go buy a home drug test kit and tell her you will gladly take it any time she wants to prove that you are not taking drugs.

October 1st, 2016, 05:07 PM
I suppose the drug test idea from those above me isn't a bad idea. Though let me say, if it isn't obvious already, that's an absurd reason to think you're on drugs. Your mom sounds like she's on drugs.

October 4th, 2016, 04:37 AM
Hhahaa! That's usual. My mom thinks I smoke all the time and she keeps checking my breath. I know, awkward right?

October 12th, 2016, 05:39 PM
unfortunately i think in today's society many parents re concerned about the kids doing drugs she is concerned about you and trying to guide you right I guess The drug test could be the only way to prove it but she has to have some faith in you unless you've given her a reason not to before best of luck

Reece L
October 12th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Dam bruh....I do take drugs, lsd aka acid and cannabis, but I take cannabis for medical reasons. And lsd helps with headaches (2011 study proves lsd can vanish extreme headaches)

But... Tell her you haven't... In my eyes she's extreme. Dam, thought you was doin drugs cause you went to bed early? Dam man I always went to bed early. I loved sleep so I'd sleep more early. I'd say she's a little extreme. I'm sure she's just scared for you, family members do that...

Hhahaa! That's usual. My mom thinks I smoke all the time and she keeps checking my breath. I know, awkward right?

Bro.ma man...you can tell when one smokes weed man. Your eyes go more red man, like putting soap in your eyes but makes it more red. I mean weed not soap lol. My eyes always look like that because I use it medically. Red eyes, slur words, saying man or dude. (Stoner culture thing saying man) and huge pupils pupils man.

Tell her that man.

October 12th, 2016, 09:49 PM
The most definitive way you can prove to her that you aren't doing drugs is, as many have already said, to get tested and show her the results.

That said, I'd first try to have a serious conversation with her and explain what you were really doing. I don't know, but I feel if you try to talk to her she will understand. I don't know what kind of relationship you have with your parents, but I'd start with talking as openly and honestly as you can. If your mom still doesn't believe you then it is unfortunate but at the same time keep in mind she is just concerned about you, and go with whatever happens after that. Good luck.

October 12th, 2016, 10:42 PM
while it should not have to come to it, do a drug test. it can prove your innocence and ideally in the future, she would believe you going forward

The Byrd
October 15th, 2016, 08:52 AM
That's such a flawed freakin logic. Do the drug test and tell her to do one while you're at it.

October 15th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Damn! That's an awesome reason to think someone is on drugs! :D :D
But seriously, try talking to her or go for whatever test the OPs are saying