PDA

View Full Version : Bout to freak

Akelly
September 28th, 2016, 06:15 PM
So ive been feeling awful for no reason and really want it to stop and i feel lik imma bouta do something i dont want to im wickid high and drunk and just need someone to talk to im not sure what might happen :(

Amethyst Rose
September 28th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Hello and welcome. Calm yourself and collect your thoughts before you do something you'd come to regret. Did anything happen in the past that triggered these feelings? If you could elaborate on what exactly you're feeling that would be helpful also.

Endeavour
September 29th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Welcome to VT, Alex.

Hope you are alright. My thoughts are exactly what the previous poster has said. You should take some time to think and reflect about how you are feeling and more importantly why you are feeling this way. Once you have sat down for a bit and thought for a while, you should be feeling a lot better and you should have the ability to not do something you will regret.

Hope this helps you :)

Akelly
September 29th, 2016, 02:53 PM
I keep thinking bout something that happened last year, i saw a cop go to shoot a robber at agas station and he missed and hit the pump...which everything blew up and killed the guy and the officer

jamie_n5
September 29th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Welcome Alex. Wow that was a horrible thing to witness. I suppose it gave you nightmares. You need to calm down and sober up. Drugs and alcohol are not the way to make your hurts and anxieties go away. I feel for what you went through man. You should talk to your school counselor or someone you trust. You need to get your head straight and your mind feeling okay again. If I can do anything to help let me know. Hang in there and stay sober.

Akelly
September 29th, 2016, 04:11 PM
The only thing is i have a really hard time trusting people....

Amethyst Rose
September 29th, 2016, 05:35 PM
That would be awful to witness, I'm sorry you had to be there for that. Talking to someone about your problems isn't easy but in the end you'll be so glad you did. Find someone you trust and let them know about what you saw and how it is still affecting you.