PDA

View Full Version : Harder for innies?

ClaraWho
September 27th, 2016, 04:46 PM
So i overheard an uncomfortable conversation earlier but it got me curious.

One friend was saying to another how her clit hood is rather large, her clitoris almost hidden amongst lengthy labia. Apparently this means she needs really hard/rough stimulation to get off.

So my question is to girls who are in a similar position (My labia are what I'd say 'small and short' I guess). Was it just her preference liking it hard/rough, or are you really less sensitive down there due to your vagina type?

More curious than in need of an answer, sorry if this is against the rules but it's medically interesting.

Thanks

~ Clara

SkyClad33605
September 27th, 2016, 05:48 PM
I've honestly never heard this, nor have I experienced this. I think your friend just like it's hard and rough. Nothing wrong with that; that's her preference. Everyone likes different stuff, but I don't think there's any evidence to suggest your various sizes determine that.

LITTLEANGEL17
September 28th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Like Willow I have not come across this although am sure there are plenty of girls out there who do like it hard and rough, I would NOT be one or is anyone I know, but it's ok if anyone likes it that way everyone is different.
My labia minora dose not show through my slit but my clit hood shows between the lips around the top of my slit and it has done since around 7yo. It don't bother me but it's very sensitive. X

AmyUK
September 28th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Like Willow I have not come across this although am sure there are plenty of girls out there who do like it hard and rough, I would NOT be one or is anyone I know, but it's ok if anyone likes it that way everyone is different.
My labia minora dose not show through my slit but my clit hood shows between the lips around the top of my slit and it has done since around 7yo. It don't bother me but it's very sensitive. X

I'm similar to this ^^

I think it's just her preference. I would've thought that if you were as she described then you should be able to just pull the lips apart to expose the clit and stimulate that directly? Which should mean that you don't [i]have[\i] to be rough?

LITTLEANGEL17
September 28th, 2016, 02:51 PM
I'm similar to this ^^

I think it's just her preference. I would've thought that if you were as she described then you should be able to just pull the lips apart to expose the clit and stimulate that directly? Which should mean that you don't [i]have[\i] to be rough?

Thanks Amy:yes: I agree with you 100%
XX

kryptonite
September 28th, 2016, 07:12 PM
I think it's a matter of personal preference and hormones, but I can certainly see where an exposed clit "outie" would be easier. There seems to be a bit more sensitivity if it's out. Then again, no two girls are alike.

ClaraWho
September 29th, 2016, 01:53 PM
I think it's a matter of personal preference and hormones, but I can certainly see where an exposed clit "outie" would be easier. There seems to be a bit more sensitivity if it's out. Then again, no two girls are alike.

I realised after asking it's more theoretical than anything, given that nobody has ever had both! So how can anybody know?

Still I appreciate the answers, I'm not comfortable discussing it with her haha. I do sort of lean towards the above response from my own very limited experience, but really don't know either way!

Thanks everyone :)

~ Clara

kryptonite
October 1st, 2016, 01:30 AM
I realised after asking it's more theoretical than anything, given that nobody has ever had both! So how can anybody know?

Still I appreciate the answers, I'm not comfortable discussing it with her haha. I do sort of lean towards the above response from my own very limited experience, but really don't know either way!

Thanks everyone :)

~ Clara

Don't outies start as innies and then go out? Then again, I also thought they "changed" around puberty, so yeah, probably no way to compare.

It's like circumcised guys saying that's better when the guy was cut at birth.

LITTLEANGEL17
October 1st, 2016, 03:32 AM
Don't outies start as innies and then go out? Then again, I also thought they "changed" around puberty, so yeah, probably no way to compare.

It's like circumcised guys saying that's better when the guy was cut at birth.

Sure outies start as innies as all young girls just have a plain slit but as you get older things down there. As in my case I don't have outies but my clit hood started showing between the lips at 7yo and still do which leaves the area very sensitive. I have seen some young girls starting to show a outies.
So everyone is different so just be comfortable with your body :yes:
X

liz2003
October 8th, 2016, 12:04 PM
everyone is different hehe i've seen both in the shower rooms

kailynr
October 8th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Really interesting question. Just ran across this today, and agree that it's true that nobody has ever had both so it's hard to tell. I'm very much an "outie" and can only speak to the sensitivity that is almost annoying at times. I did ask one of my friends that is an innie about this, but she said that she doesn't need rough play at all with hers in order to have an orgasm.

That being said, it appears both she and I enjoy a bit of rougher play with our clitorises here and there -- but it's just a kink. :)

AmyUK
October 9th, 2016, 12:30 PM
I'm very much an "outie" and can only speak to the sensitivity that is almost annoying at times.

Yes! This haha

Miss Ophelia
October 12th, 2016, 05:54 PM
That being said, it appears both she and I enjoy a bit of rougher play with our clitorises here and there -- but it's just a kink. :)

I can go along with this too. Sometimes you just need to be a bit different with what you are doing.

liz2003
October 27th, 2016, 08:03 AM
tbh doesnt matter we all get used to it i guess

Janie
November 2nd, 2016, 08:32 AM
IDK about "innies" as my clit has always been slightly exposed (since puberty anyway). I know that wearing some tight clothes can be almost painful sometimes. I wish I was a little more of an "innie!:mad:

angelina
November 3rd, 2016, 09:49 PM
So i overheard an uncomfortable conversation earlier but it got me curious.

One friend was saying to another how her clit hood is rather large, her clitoris almost hidden amongst lengthy labia. Apparently this means she needs really hard/rough stimulation to get off.-Clara

Clit hood,clipped and embedded between the 2 labia majora would be more sensitive to stimuli , as the visible one getting aroused whenever having friction with undies..But no two girls will have a same type of clit hood.

Vanilla Cupcake
December 26th, 2016, 07:47 PM
I think my clit is more sensitive because it's always hidden and it can't easily rub on my clothes so it is extra soft. When I take my clothes off and lay on my back and let my legs fall to the side, then it pokes out and is exposed and easy to play with. I actually can't rub it to hard because it's so sensitive and tickly.

Londongirl01
January 16th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Its def hard for anyone to give a proper comparison on this, but I would say its the same no matter whether you're an innie or an outie... I've got a big labia and hood but I don't think it affects how sensitive I am x