PDA

View Full Version : Me and life

BrokenWingedPegasus
September 26th, 2016, 12:57 PM
So... where do I start? Yesterday was one of the most boring days of my life and it made me realize many things... I already spoke about the family ruining my days in many threads... That is one thing. Second,I'm lonely as hell, I'm losing the people I could talk to, it feels like I'm screaming and no one can hear me...Not to mention I'm very disappointed with myself. Do I have good grades? Yeah, how does that help me now?? The rest of me, is ranked between average and shit. Looks, personality, all of that. Don't talk to me about time.. I hate time. I'm tired of possibilities. "You'll get friends eventually!" "You'll be happy eventually!" I've been way too patient already, I feel like that's killing me very slowly on the inside. It's crazy how much a smile can hide. I feel so lost. 'Visions' and bad thoughts fill my head, especially at night. And honestly?... I think I'm helpless.

Amethyst Rose
September 26th, 2016, 06:03 PM
I know what I'm about to say is not what you want to hear. But patience does pay off. Just this morning, someone I am very close to was having an extremely tough time and saying how she messes everything up, it will never get better etc. And I told her that if she keeps telling herself that, it won't. As hard as it is, keep a positive frame of mind. Think highly of yourself even when you feel like you're failing. There's a certain comfort in being sad, where you lose the motivation to improve and just stay there. No one can pull you out of that except you.

BrokenWingedPegasus
September 27th, 2016, 12:56 PM
I know what I'm about to say is not what you want to hear. But patience does pay off. Just this morning, someone I am very close to was having an extremely tough time and saying how she messes everything up, it will never get better etc. And I told her that if she keeps telling herself that, it won't. As hard as it is, keep a positive frame of mind. Think highly of yourself even when you feel like you're failing. There's a certain comfort in being sad, where you lose the motivation to improve and just stay there. No one can pull you out of that except you.

I've been patient for months, and nothing paid off. And when I think badly of myself, I'm just being realistic. That's not true... I can't do this by myself. I tried to, (that's why I was patient for months, trying to solve things) but I can't, especially if one of my problems is being alone. I need one or more people to help regularly. I just don't know if I can be helped.

jamie_n5
September 27th, 2016, 07:56 PM
You need to love yourself first my friend. Also get out and talk to people say hi and try to get to know people and make friends. If you sit and feel sorry for yourself all you will get is more depressed. If you are not willing to do things that will change things for you then it is all on you. You could always go and try to get professional help too.

BrokenWingedPegasus
September 28th, 2016, 09:12 AM
You need to love yourself first my friend. Also get out and talk to people say hi and try to get to know people and make friends. If you sit and feel sorry for yourself all you will get is more depressed. If you are not willing to do things that will change things for you then it is all on you. You could always go and try to get professional help too.

I am going to the psychologist currently. I never said I didn't want things to change. I am getting to know people, but it takes time to make friends.