PDA

View Full Version : Signed out

volleyballer13
September 25th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Today I am constantly being signed out every time I click on something within the forums or while private messaging. I am on my laptop and my wifi is great so i'm not sure why i am being signed out.

Endeavour
September 25th, 2016, 04:56 PM
As a solution, you could try ticking the 'remember me' box (only if you have a private computer though). This should stop you automatically being signed out. Let us know how you get on.

PlasmaHam
September 25th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Same problem!

From what I can tell, the automatic sign-off time has been reduced from around 30 minutes, to closer to 3. The 'remember me' box is a temporary fix, but I don't like keeping that on. This started two days ago, I didn't report it as I thought it was just my computer, but it clearly isn't. I would look at a post for a minute or two, then go back to the homescreen, only to find myself logged off. Rather annoying.

For some extra info, I use Firefox and this started Friday the 23.

Amethyst Rose
September 25th, 2016, 05:41 PM
As a solution, you could try ticking the 'remember me' box (only if you have a private computer though). This should stop you automatically being signed out. Let us know how you get on.

I agree. Ticking the 'remember me' box has always worked for me.

TheFutureDoctor
October 6th, 2016, 07:09 AM
Lol Im too lazy to sign in every time so i have myself remembered all the time. :P
But yeah, if thats a new feature, it sucks.

Rickk
October 6th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Today I am constantly being signed out every time I click on something within the forums or while private messaging. I am on my laptop and my wifi is great so i'm not sure why i am being signed out.

Maybe if you use your browser's remember password tool could help