PDA

View Full Version : Girls and gay/bi guys - Question for girls

SeansLittleBro
September 25th, 2016, 09:24 AM
As my signature says, I am questioning my own sexuality. I would like to know how girls react when and if they find out that the boy they are with has had a sexual experience with another boy. Does it make your experience more or less pleasurable? I think I'm asking this right.

LITTLEANGEL17
September 25th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Girls should NOT react in a bad way, they should accept the boy for who and what they are like Straight, Bi, Gay or any other way other sexuality term they like to use.

Living For Love
September 25th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Puberty for All :arrow2: Teen Sexuality And Gender.

BlackParadePixie
September 25th, 2016, 07:23 PM
I don't think it effects me either positively or negatively...it's just they way things are. Some boys experiment with other boys just like girls experiment with other girls when they are young.

ska8er
September 25th, 2016, 09:09 PM
I have experimented with my best friend
and I know that she has experimented with
her friend BUT she does not know that I know
or what I do and I really don't care-we have to
accept each other as we r or we move on. I cant
say what we do is normal but I'm sure there r many
others that do the same-Is it wrong? Is it cheating? Idk

Amethyst Rose
September 25th, 2016, 09:30 PM
My now-ex-boyfriend told me that he had had sexual experiences with other guys before we got together, it didn't bother me whatsoever. Why should it? Whatever happens happens, just part of self-discovery.

damon_fl
September 25th, 2016, 10:05 PM
i told my gf (last yr) that im bi n she was cool w it. i told her id done stuff w guys but not rlly what or who

Curious_Guy
October 1st, 2016, 10:01 AM
My last GF broke up with me because of it.

Cangirl
October 1st, 2016, 12:34 PM
It shouldn't matter. Ive heard that a lot of guys have experimented with a friend and have done circle jerk things lol so that counts right? but even if he's done more then it shouldn't matter.

I think sexuality doestnt make a person at all its how they act that defines them.

City Kid
October 1st, 2016, 03:19 PM
I honestly couldn't care less about the sexual experiences my partner has had before me. Therefore it doesn't matter to me whether he or she has had them with the same or the opposite sex, either. The only thing that's important is that they're with me now and that they plan on staying faithful.

Svetlana2000
December 1st, 2016, 03:04 AM
im bisexual myself so how could i say anything against boys who do have sexperience with others boys!?