PDA

View Full Version : Smoking with new piercing?

Tomasss
September 25th, 2016, 12:33 AM
Hi,
I smoke for 3 years about 5 cigs/day. But there's a problem: I have pierced 2 times ear, one times nose and yesterday I was at piercing studio so I have smiley piercing. He says, that I couldn't smoke, but I'm addicted. Can I? Or It's possible to snuff with septum?:(

Abhorrence
September 25th, 2016, 04:35 PM
They told me to not smoke when I got my labret pierced, but I still did. It doesn't make a difference overly - you probably just have to clean the piercing a few times more a day. Although, I recommend listening to your piercer and maybe trying to cut down at least.

PunkModRevial
September 26th, 2016, 07:56 PM
The guidelines they set are there for a reason, but it's your body, do what you like. :)

Phosphene
September 26th, 2016, 08:19 PM
I agree with PunkModRevial. The guidelines are there for a reason, however it's up to you. I don't smoke but if I did and was in your place I'd just be sure to keep the piercing clean to prevent infection, smoking or no smoking.

Karkat
September 27th, 2016, 12:00 AM
Honestly, just rinse it after you smoke. That's what I was told when I got my medusa done (middle of upper lip) You just need to take extra special care