PDA

View Full Version : I feel like crap

Kawaii Bean
September 21st, 2016, 02:05 PM
All I ask for right now is to just die in a hole. I'm so tired of everything.

jamie_n5
September 21st, 2016, 05:13 PM
Oh don't feel that way. We all have tough periods in our lives where nothing seems to go right and you feel worthless and bummed out. You question whether or not the world needs you or wants you. You think and wonder if anyone would even miss you. Well believe me people would miss you. Things will improve. You will find new friends and new adventures in life. Please don't do anything stupid. Remember that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I am here for you if you ever want to talk.

Phosphene
September 21st, 2016, 07:20 PM
Oh don't feel that way. We all have tough periods in our lives where nothing seems to go right and you feel worthless and bummed out. You question whether or not the world needs you or wants you. You think and wonder if anyone would even miss you. Well believe me people would miss you. Things will improve. You will find new friends and new adventures in life. Please don't do anything stupid. Remember that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I am here for you if you ever want to talk.

I completely agree with this. You're strong enough to overcome whatever it is you are going through, it will get better I promise.