PDA

View Full Version : Breast growth

SammiB
September 21st, 2016, 03:43 AM
I have started to fill out a little but I noticed my left breast is a little more developed than my right one...did anyone else go through that?

stoneflowe96
September 21st, 2016, 04:47 AM
Not personally, but my best friend didi can assure you, they will grow to the same size.

Suzy1234
September 21st, 2016, 08:13 AM
Not personally, but my best friend didi can assure you, they will grow to the same size.

One will always be slightly bigger than the other though :)

LITTLEANGEL17
September 22nd, 2016, 01:24 AM
Sammi as a late bloomer my boobs are starting to fill out a bit also, the areolas and nipples are still very puffy, I don't want to be any bigger than a "B" or "C" at most.
If one of your breasts is slightly bigger than the other is quite normal, my mum, aunt (mums sis) and lots of girls and women I see in the showers at school and the pool have slightly uneven breasts , I may also have when I grow some more am 32A now.
So don't worry Sammie your breasts are quite normal.
Take Care XX

Madison78
September 22nd, 2016, 11:08 PM
My understanding is that Some people they even out, others one is always a little bigger. Theres nothing wrong either way...
I think its also common for boys to experience this with their testicles where one is bigger than the other.

shy_indian_chick
September 23rd, 2016, 03:42 AM
yes lol. i think my left boob is still very slightly larger, but enough that i can notice it

clairey
September 23rd, 2016, 04:31 PM
It is very normal for them to develop differently and even for them to be slightly different sizes even when fully grown. Mine are fully developed now but aren't exactly the same size so I'd say you have nothing to worry about.

kalha123
November 29th, 2017, 02:27 AM
i got flat one

Dalcourt
November 29th, 2017, 03:36 AM
Bump :locked: