PDA

View Full Version : macOS Sierra

Endeavour
September 20th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Woo macOS Sierra has just been released! I'm in the process of updating my Macbook now but it says estimated time remaining 1 hour 30 minutes :(.
Anyway, will anyone else be upgrading? What features are you most looking forward to? Finally I can get Siri on mac :)

Flapjack
September 20th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Will I be upgrading?
Nooooo Jack's not fancy enough to own a Macbook xD

getting siri on your laptop does sound prettyyyy sweet though :P

Endeavour
September 20th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Somehow it's increased to 2 hours 17 minutes grr.....

what!!!! now 2 hours 35!!! What is going on?? El Capitan didn't take this long!

The Byrd
September 20th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Will I be upgrading?
Nooooo Jack's not fancy enough to own a Macbook xD

getting siri on your laptop does sound prettyyyy sweet though :P

Sameeee

Endeavour
September 20th, 2016, 03:59 PM
So it's finally finished updating! Siri is amazing on mac!!

ThisBougieLife
September 21st, 2016, 09:14 AM
I don't have a MacBook. Still waiting for the new model to come out if and when it does.

Kyle37
September 21st, 2016, 11:07 AM
I will not be updating.

nnoooooooopppeee
October 1st, 2016, 05:36 PM
I've updated my Mid-2012 MacBook Pro (I've been running the Public Beta for a while now). I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of features: Netflix still hasn't been updated for Picture-in-Picture and I won't be upgrading to iOS 10 until (if ever) a 32-bit jailbreak is released that is compatible with my iPhone 5c (and is preferably untethered) which makes Universal Clipboard a no-go. Tbh Universl clipboard sounds like a pain anyway. I'm only really looking forward to being able to chat with Siri more!

jdhud024
October 30th, 2016, 11:45 PM
I ran the betas on my 2015 13 inch retina MacBook Pro since they were released and I loved having the universal clipboard and Siri the most on it. I still use Siri, but can't use Universal Clipboard or any of the handoff stuff because I broke my iPhone 5C beyond repair and am using a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx until I get my upgrade in February.