PDA

View Full Version : i just got my Iphone 7 ?

wilfred
September 19th, 2016, 02:28 PM
:metal::yeah::lol:xoxoxo happy

Endeavour
September 19th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Great stuff. Do you like it? What phone did you have before?

everlong
September 20th, 2016, 11:36 AM
What're your thoughts? Does the lack of a headphone jack bother you?

Flapjack
September 20th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Goshhh you have to give us your opinions xD

The Byrd
September 20th, 2016, 01:32 PM
One of my friends is getting that next month when his contract is over. I've still got an iPhone 5s

AmyUK
September 20th, 2016, 02:09 PM
What's it like? Do you like it?

YouTube
September 26th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Don't leave us hanging! haha

Uniquemind
September 29th, 2016, 09:01 PM
I heard the iphone 7's processor is too fast for some of the main apps (like snapchat, facebook, twitter, youtube) and the apps crash as soon as you launch them for some phones and the phone is also overheating.

What's your experience been with it now?

Phosphene
September 29th, 2016, 09:08 PM
And we're still hanging... xD How've you been liking (or not liking) it? One of my friends has a 6+ and he's probably getting the 7 soon.

Does the lack of a headphone jack bother you?

That would drive me stark-raving bonkers!!!! :lol:

Uranus
September 29th, 2016, 10:38 PM
I've been considering getting one. Especially the jet black plus size (Although I will probably get an all around matte white skin through dbrand for it) with 256GB storage. I don't think that it would be to much an issue with no headphone jack especially when you consider Bluetooth headphones or the Airpods. Especially when you will be able to use an adapter for those of you who prefer certain brands like Beats for example.

nnoooooooopppeee
October 1st, 2016, 05:28 PM
Ugh I'm still on my *16GB iPhone 5c* :( I can't even jailbreak it........

YouTube
October 7th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Got my 7+ a couple of days ago. Coming from a 6s and really like the extra screen real estate. Today I was listening to music and wanted to charge my phone but...can't do that. So I guess I'll have to get a dongle or Bluetooth earbuds to avoid situations like this. I used the wrong cable last night so my phone didn't charge all the way and it charges slower with the wrong cable/adapter. Other than that I love it. Not really anything entirely new. The stereo speakers takes a while to get used to. The earpiece is where the other speaker is. The camera is okay? Haven't really been blown away with it yet but time will tell.

Flapjack
October 10th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Got my 7+ a couple of days ago. Coming from a 6s and really like the extra screen real estate. Today I was listening to music and wanted to charge my phone but...can't do that. So I guess I'll have to get a dongle or Bluetooth earbuds to avoid situations like this. I used the wrong cable last night so my phone didn't charge all the way and it charges slower with the wrong cable/adapter. Other than that I love it. Not really anything entirely new. The stereo speakers takes a while to get used to. The earpiece is where the other speaker is. The camera is okay? Haven't really been blown away with it yet but time will tell.
Didn't the phone come with wireless earphones though? Maybe get a case for wireless charging? Get a lightning charger to 3.5mm headphone jack and usb for charging? All of this is extra stuff that you wouldn't have to do with the 3.5mm headphone jack though.

ThisBougieLife
October 10th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Didn't the phone come with wireless earphones though? Maybe get a case for wireless charging? Get a lightning charger to 3.5mm headphone jack and usb for charging? All of this is extra stuff that you wouldn't have to do with the 3.5mm headphone jack though.

It didn't. The wireless AirPods will be released this month and will cost around $150

ForumQueen
October 10th, 2016, 10:53 AM
I'm debating still if I should get one

ThisBougieLife
October 10th, 2016, 11:48 AM
I have the 6S so there's no way. I'll wait for next year's especially since I've heard rumors it'll have an OLED display.

YouTube
October 13th, 2016, 05:01 PM
It didn't. The wireless AirPods will be released this month and will cost around $150

This^. Everyone thinks the Airpods come with it, but they are sold serperately. You get the EarPods which are the same earbuds that have been shipping with iPhones since the iPhone 5. The only twist is that they are lightning earbuds, not 3.5mm. Also, they provide an adapter for 3.5mm to lightning.