PDA

View Full Version : Tips to get an A+ in biology?

Tiffy98
September 19th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Hiiii everyone! I sat for my trials recently and I know very well that I literally failed in biology. And my major exam is in about 47 days. I just hate memorizing things and my classmates are really competitive humans and they don't really tell me how they have managed to master it. So can someone please tell me how do I score high marks in this particular subject?

StoppingTom
September 19th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Hire a tutor or ask for extra help sessions from your teacher, 47 days is a really short amount of time to "master" biology.

Flapjack
September 19th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Past papers baby!! They work so well with me :) Answer the questions, go back with the mark schemes and correct what needs correcting and writ out the correct answers :)

There is no quick fix buddy, wish you luck!!

devotionnel
September 19th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Past papers baby!! They work so well with me :)

I can definitely second this! They work so well with me.

If you're more busy completing other tasks like housework or something similar to be sitting down and concentrating on a paper or a textbook, I recommend you listen to videos or biology podcasts. There's loads scrawled around on the Internet that are free to listen to. I personally find these effective for most of my subjects because I learn better by listening rather than reading from a textbook.

Tiffy98
September 22nd, 2016, 10:14 AM
Thank you very much!!! I shall do that now and try my very best to get an A at least.