PDA

View Full Version : This sounds stupid but I really want a friend.

VFilmmaker
September 18th, 2016, 04:00 PM
I'm almost 16 and my only friends are my school friends and all of them areally girls. I'm not saying they're not important to me, but sometimes I feel like the only reason we're friends is because we have to, and I just want to meet someone who loves me for me, someone who doesn't judge. It sucks thinking that I'll have to wait until college to meet new people.

Amethyst Rose
September 18th, 2016, 06:42 PM
That doesn't sound stupid at all. I feel the same sometimes tbh, my school isn't very big so yeah not a huge friend selection. Make the most of the friends you have and just know you have your whole life to form relationships, there will always be people out there who want to know you and become your friend. :)

jamie_n5
September 18th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Well just be outgoing and friendly to others. Introduce yourself to guys and talk with them. Sometimes all it takes is you taking the first step. Good luck.

Madison519
September 21st, 2016, 02:26 PM
Your feelings are totally normal. Just be yourself, practice small talk, and stay active. If you make yourself visible and approachable, new friends will happen naturally.

Lukas1999
September 24th, 2016, 11:21 PM
I have the same problem. There are a feel people who really like me. We are in a small group for the most time. And then there are people who don't really like me or who are not interested in me.

Another problem is that many girls are in a relationship right now. The girls who aren't are mostly too exhausting or have other problems.

I cann not continue very well at school. So I started looking around for girls who are not going on my school. So there are a few girls I really like so I have to look whether there is a relationship possible.