PDA

View Full Version : Taste and smell

SammiB
September 17th, 2016, 06:49 PM
My boyfriend hasn't complained, but is there any way to improve your taste and smell down there. I feel really self conscious when he goes down on me...

BlackParadePixie
September 17th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Just make sure you're clean, and the best way to do that is showering and keeping everything hygenic down there.

LITTLEANGEL16
September 17th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Just make sure you're clean, and the best way to do that is showering and keeping everything hygenic down there.

I totally agree x

AmyUK
September 18th, 2016, 12:24 PM

Agreed! As an addition I'd say make sure you don't "clean" too well, i.e. don't flood and scrub with harsh soap etc... Just clean the external area as you normally would and rinse well with water. Don't be tempted to clean inside etc as there is no need, you're totally self-cleaning there :)

I think making sure you use fresh underwear etc helps too, if you know you're in for some intimate time etc :)

Madison519
September 18th, 2016, 05:12 PM

This is it. Also, it doesn't hurt to carry a single wet wipe packet with you just in case you want freshen up a bit later in the day.

saxmatic16
September 18th, 2016, 11:59 PM
also make sure you eat a good diet as well. a trick I learned was to eat pineapples or drink a lot of cranberry juice

stoneflowe96
September 20th, 2016, 07:45 AM
I never knew that pineapples also should work on girls. I normaly clean myself when I shower and nobody complained

AmyUK
September 20th, 2016, 02:03 PM
also make sure you eat a good diet as well. a trick I learned was to eat pineapples or drink a lot of cranberry juice

Interesting!! I might have to try that!

sara___
September 20th, 2016, 10:21 PM
like everybody said "keep yourself clean"

darla
September 26th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Keep clean

Katrinchen
December 7th, 2016, 08:51 AM
keep clean ;) but dont fall in love with the shower head ;))

i know that eating pineapples or drinking pineapple-juice for boys making their taste very sweet - but dont know if it works on girls too

angelina
December 7th, 2016, 12:51 PM
like everybody said "keep yourself clean"
only way is to clean the outer labia , vestibule and clit
don't go for inside cleaning..coz some soap will create allergy
he may go down or not
sure, allergy makes us suffer a lot

Miss Ophelia
December 7th, 2016, 06:02 PM
keep clean ;) but dont fall in love with the shower head ;))

Haha very true.:D

Shower is your friend, keep clean.

xXl0sth0peXx
December 7th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Please do not post in threads older than 2 months. :locked: