PDA

View Full Version : When is the "curious" line corssed?

Bull
September 17th, 2016, 01:40 PM
A lot of posters state that they are "straight curious", "bi curious" etc. What constitutes, in your opinion, crossing the curious line? Or at what point does curious become bi?

Flapjack
September 17th, 2016, 01:48 PM
I the person finds who they really are and is certain of it:) So from going to maybe I think that gender is cute, do I want to sleep with them to yes omg I want to sleep with them, they're gawgeous? :') I don't even know what I am so don't take what I say too seriously xD

pjones
September 17th, 2016, 02:06 PM
i went from curious, liking sex play with other guys, to bi when i became romantically involved with my best friend. still have a physical attraction to girls so don't consider myself gay

Madison519
September 17th, 2016, 03:11 PM
If you're comfortable with your hetero attraction and relationships, but have a curiosity about and desire to be intimate with someone of the same sex sometimes, I think that's straight curious. If you have an attraction to the same sex and would consider entering a relationship with them, I think that would be bi curious. Some people don't have an interest in the same sex, some are straight and curious about it, some would enter a relationship. It's different but all good.

ska8er
September 17th, 2016, 08:26 PM
I consider myself straight/curious but probably
will end up bi-Idk really-I have to let this all
play out before I really know. I mess with a
few friends but I wouldn't go as far as kissing
them-am in a relationship with a girl but both
cute boys and girls turn me on and Idk y. So
far many girls have flirted but cant go there
and Idk really what I would do if a guy made
a pass at me-I wonder. I cant answer what
crosses the line-I guess I will know when I get
kissy with some guy.

Sandybeaches
September 18th, 2016, 05:09 AM
I guess if your involved in curious things and experimenting but then it turns into somethign more where you have feeling towards someone... thats when its crossed the line.

I know people who have had full sex a lot with friends but are now in straight relationships and completely happy and in love

jamie_n5
September 18th, 2016, 11:23 AM
I think that the line is crossed when you actually have a sexual relationship then you are definitely bi and not curious anymore.

football1124
September 18th, 2016, 03:56 PM
I don't think the curious line is crossed until you develop an emotional connection with someone rather than just a physical interaction

Living For Love
September 18th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Puberty for All :arrow2: Teen Sexuality and Gender.

damon_fl
September 25th, 2016, 10:10 PM
ur bi whenever u want to be bi, n curious whenever u want. theres no line thats the same for everyone.
dont put labels on urself that u dont want, esp if ur allergic to the adhesive

LITTLEANGEL16
September 25th, 2016, 10:23 PM
It's when you take action on your curiosity and with a person of the same sex as you and have a date or relationship with them, the you are at least BI. Hope all goes well for you.
Take Care :)

NoahNoah
September 25th, 2016, 10:27 PM
It all depends on the person. They shouldn't let someone else decide what they are or what they aren't. Besides, it really doesn't matter that much.

Curious_Guy
October 1st, 2016, 09:27 AM
A lot of posters state that they are "straight curious", "bi curious" etc. What constitutes, in your opinion, crossing the curious line? Or at what point does curious become bi?

The line is crossed when you have feelings for each other. And curious becomes BI when it becomes a relationship

Cangirl
October 1st, 2016, 12:43 PM
I think its a mental thing. You can be bi or gay or straight and be a complete virgin right? But i think when people put bi and when i was questioning it was just trying to find out what I am internally. For whatever reason, people have a hard time being outside the norm so they might say questioning or curious because theyre afraid to fully admit it.

I think you can have homosexual or straight sex and then identity as the opposite too. So you can have same sex sex, and then go nope not for me and then identity as straight or vice versa.

zack.zack
October 1st, 2016, 01:06 PM
Crossing the line comes when experimentation becomes more of a habit or ritual -- you keep going back for more.

SeansLittleBro
October 11th, 2016, 11:43 AM
I am very curious about my ownn sexuality i have had experiences with both guys and girls however i prefer and have been leaning more towards guys i feel safer and more relaxed than with a girl plus i know what i'm doing I know that is obvious but it is how I feel I continue to have interest in girls but that is getting less and less I think it is as was said a mental thing and when you make up your mind the line is crossed

Miss Ophelia
October 13th, 2016, 02:08 PM
ur bi whenever u want to be bi, n curious whenever u want. theres no line thats the same for everyone.
dont put labels on urself that u dont want, esp if ur allergic to the adhesive

Excellent reply. :D

I like experimenting. :D

Babs
October 13th, 2016, 06:28 PM
If you can see yourself in a relationship with or having sex (beyond a "just to try it" type deal) with that gender, then the line is crossed. i.e 9/10 people who post here and are told it's just puberty.

Just JT
October 22nd, 2016, 07:58 PM
I see any acronym that uses "curious" as just that. You are curious, and want to find out more about it.
The line is crossed when you do try it, and you find you like it.