PDA

View Full Version : Should I block these people?

kanye
September 16th, 2016, 05:14 PM
A couple of hours ago I posted a picture on instagram that tagged 19 of my friends. A couple of them didn't even bother liking the picture :mad:. Should I call them out for not liking the picture or cut these people off forever and block them from following me?

Amethyst Rose
September 16th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Woah, dude. I don't see what the big deal is tbh... it's just a picture. And are these friends you know personally or just friends you've made on Instagram? I think blocking them is uncalled for if you're friends with them IRL, that's going too far.

kanye
September 16th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Woah, dude. I don't see what the big deal is tbh... it's just a picture. And are these friends you know personally or just friends you've made on Instagram? I think blocking them is uncalled for if you're friends with them IRL, that's going too far.

These are friends from real life the picture was about who are your real friends. So I thought they were real friends so that's why I tagged them so I kind of felt mad

Endeavour
September 16th, 2016, 05:28 PM
What? Just because they didn't like your photo you want to cut tem off completely? That is, to be honest, the most ridiculous thing I have heard in a long time. How do you even know they've seen it? Seriously, just ignore it. Don't block them, don't go up to them and confront them, just leave it.

Edit- I just saw your reply but my opinion still stands. They might not have seen it, just don't take anything too seriously.

BlackParadePixie
September 16th, 2016, 06:04 PM
No...that is ridiculous. You shouldn't care so much about who is liking or following your photos or tweets or whatever...especially after only a couple of hours.

kanye
September 16th, 2016, 06:25 PM
But I think it's rude when someone tags you in a picture about real friends you not even liking the picture.

Mars
September 16th, 2016, 06:29 PM
If they don't want to like it, then they don't want to like it. Wtf? I don't like all of my friends posts and they don't care. Don't get so butt hurt about it. It's their opinion and it's their choice if they want to like a picture or not. It's not about being "real friends" or whatever

Amethyst Rose
September 16th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Ok, saw your reply - What does it matter? Liking or not liking a picture about who is your real friend shouldn't tell you who your friends are. Like I said before, it's just a picture. It's like those chain messages saying, "Send this to 10 people you love. If I get it back, I know you love me too." Most people I know find those messages annoying and you should know who your friends are without having them like your posts.

Uranus
September 16th, 2016, 08:48 PM
You posted this post. No likes. Other posters commented, no likes still, so using that logic, everyone is an asshole

everlong
September 16th, 2016, 09:17 PM
I think to expect likes makes you wrong in this situation. They should be blocking you.

PlasmaHam
September 16th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Hold your horses kido! Just because your friends don't respond to your every whim doesn't mean they don't like you. If you are this demanding of people, I don't see how you got friends to begin with.

lliam
September 16th, 2016, 10:15 PM
But I think it's rude when someone tags you in a picture about real friends you not even liking the picture.

http://www.yattermatters.com/wp/wp-content/images/2012/04/Whats-the-Fuss-Inquisitive-Dog.jpg

http://i0.wp.com/rocklinchurch.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Pump-the-Brakes.jpg?resize=450%2C450

http://www.watersedgechurch.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Lifes-Too-Short-16-9.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/39/33/eb/3933eb08e182e7d45f91a78725fbed77.jpg

dSi913Z7ruA

kanye
September 17th, 2016, 04:40 AM
Hold your horses kido! Just because your friends don't respond to your every whim doesn't mean they don't like you. If you are this demanding of people, I don't see how you got friends to begin with.

I didn't demand anyone to like the picture I just tagged them in it. I'm not demanding. I don't expect anything from anyone I just thought they were going to like the picture. I'm sorry if I came off as demanding. I'm a very nice person in real life I just had a bad day.

I think to expect likes makes you wrong in this situation. They should be blocking you.

It's not like I went on their profiles and demanded them to like it so I don't understand why you think I should be blocked

You posted this post. No likes. Other posters commented, no likes still, so using that logic, everyone is an asshole

I never said anyone is an asshole for not liking my picture that I tagged them in. I didn't even force them to like it or not.

jamie_n5
September 17th, 2016, 01:01 PM
That sounds a little harsh to me. Maybe they aren't on right now or just haven't had time. Also you aren't always going to get likes to everything that you post. Hang in there.

pjones
September 17th, 2016, 02:11 PM
this stuff is why i don't do social media. i'm beyond 6th grade......

Sarvaka
September 17th, 2016, 03:15 PM
You simply aren't being a very good friend to them by overreacting like that. There's no need :confused: I personally don't participate in things like facebook or twitter or instagram. I am a member on all of those sites so that I have other ways to contact my friends, but I only ever send private messages to people. If somebody tagged me in a photo I doubt I would even notice.

Everybody has bad days. Part of life is learning how to conduct yourself when you're feeling down. It's good that you didn't decide to make a big deal out of nothing in the end. :) I am going to tell you that if you were to block the people who didn't press a button under the photo you uploaded, then it would likely be no skin off their back. Especially if you told them the reason you no longer wanted to call them a friend: "because you didn't like the photo I tagged you in, I don't think you deserve to be a friend of mine"

It sounds really silly!

Reece L
October 13th, 2016, 05:09 AM

They are random adds I think :lol::lol::lol: I have 10 riends ik from junior school n 29 from School. They don't like like ma chit.. They just comment or send me a message. Lol. This guy maybe has a problem if he added my mates :D :yes::lol:

Uniquemind
October 14th, 2016, 12:26 AM
I actually hate being tagged in photos posted online and when I am face to face with friends I explain why.

The reason is if you have a stalker, having a picture of yourself uploaded to the internet even by someone else, of say an outing you had while shopping, tagging the photo gives your stalker a beginning point of how to find you.

I don't think many people realize this, they think the internet is a closed safe system even if each and everybody remains "private", and this is not the case.

The real issue is who gave you the consent to tag them in a photo and post their image online.

Flapjack
October 14th, 2016, 07:11 AM
Do not block them dude xD They may have just forgot to like it!! Friendship is a lot more than just virtual likes :)

TheFutureDoctor
October 14th, 2016, 08:10 AM
This has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. :D