PDA

View Full Version : Bone Probelms :/

Kory123
September 14th, 2016, 11:31 PM
You guys are probably thinking I mean the "bone in your pants", but this thread is about my knees and tail bone :)

All replies dearly appreciated

My knees, whenever I Kneel down, squat, stand up, stand on my 2 knees and stuff I hear a pop or crack ( like your knuckles cracking ). I hear it coming from my knees, it doesn't bug me, but does anyone else experience that?

Also my tailbone (I think it's called that) hurts whenever I do sit-ups or lay on a hard surface. I feel pain and pressure. It sticks out near the end of my spine, though it looks like a little subtle bump. I know one other guy I hear complain about the troubles of sit-ups too. Does anyone else have this :( ?

Imagine a "t" being made with your butt crack and the top of your butt cheeks, or someone but a "t" in your butt. That intersection is where the end of the bone sticks out a little, hope that helps you understand

camo115
September 15th, 2016, 02:28 AM
Yeah i have cracking joints it dosnt hurt so i doubt its bad for u. Withe the tail bone thing its not really somthing you can fix your just gonna have to get used to it.

lockness
September 15th, 2016, 04:01 AM
My knee joints also crack when I squat, I don't find it painful and I don't usually find it annoying expect when I'm like in class and the class is quite then they crack.

jamie_n5
September 15th, 2016, 11:04 AM
I think that the knee popping thing is quite normal and nothing to worry about. You don't state your age or build. I am guessing that you are quite thin and that you don't have much of a butt for padding. I think as you develop more and gain more muscle mass your problem may disappear. If it gets to be a problem or painful I think you should talk to your doctor.

Inflation26
September 15th, 2016, 12:09 PM
I have the same thing with the pops everytime I knee down and even when I just walk with every step my ankles pop. It isn't dangerous or anything it is just annoying that when I get home late at night it is so loud that it wakes up my sister

Justpassing12
September 15th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Yes I have terrible bone issues. My knees are bad every time I squat down at work (to lift dishes in a restaurant(yes, the worst job for people with bone issues)), and then stand back up, my knees feel like they're on fire. People have always said its just growing pains but all my body pain started at the same time and never ended, and no doctor has been able to help. FYI I also have lower back issues that ache almost all the time, ankle issues, and sometimes if I turn the wrong way there's a shooting paint up my spine. I hope nobody else has to deal with it as bad or worse as me.

JohnC
September 15th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Yes my ankles and knees crack when I walk. My coach says it is a normal thing for teens and he had it too. As long as there is no pain involved or no popping in the joint you should be ok. My tailbone hurts too when we do sit-ups or leg lifts on a hard floor. I am kinda skinny and it does hurt. I just don't have a lot of padding back there yet. I try to lean to one side or the other so all the pressure is not right on the boney part.

Canadian Dream
September 16th, 2016, 07:45 PM
I know my sister used to get the cracking quite often a couple years ago, I think that's just the result of your bones growing fast. For your spine, unfortunately we can't do much to change our body, and unless it's causing you serious pain you'll have to get used to it.

Falcons_11
September 18th, 2016, 05:03 PM
I think that if you are having serious spine or back pains you may have injured your back or spinal bones. Maybe you should talk to your doctor if the pain doesn't go away.

Living For Love
September 18th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Puberty For Boys :arrow2: VT General Hospital