PDA

View Full Version : We fought and now he stares at me?

ZzeWatermelon
September 14th, 2016, 01:20 PM
This guy and I fought and all he does is stare at me (even my girl friends notice it and tell me about it) he stares without stopping. Why?
I don't wanna talk to him. So what does he expect by staring?
+He has a gf and apparently whenever I pass next to them he kisses her on purpose etc

meaning ? thx

jamie_n5
September 14th, 2016, 04:06 PM
I think he is probably trying to intimidate you and to piss you off.

Amethyst Rose
September 14th, 2016, 04:53 PM
I agree with Jamie, he's probably trying to intimidate you. Don't show it bothers you because that's what he wants, a reaction. Just ignore him and he'll stop when he realizes it doesn't get to you :).

jake97aus
September 14th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Sounds like he's trying to piss you off! I don't know the rest of the story so I can't really say why, but maybe he's trying to make you jealous or something

ZzeWatermelon
September 15th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Why would he try to piss me off though?

jake97aus
September 15th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Why would he try to piss me off though?

I'm guessing it had something to do with your fight, and he's just being asshole trying to make you feel bad! Don't let it get to you though, guys are just like that sometimes. Hopefully he stops the staring and intimidating, if not then legit just tell him to stop because it makes you uncomfortable :P

user-999
September 15th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Is his staring angry or like when your thinking (like you stare at a certain point when you are thinking about something and you completely forget whats around you)

If its angry he wants to show you that he won the fight or you where the one to blame it for, i think.
But if its the 2nd I think that he wants to fix your friendship, but doesnt wants to show it so he kisses his girlfriend.
Idk those are just my theories.

ZzeWatermelon
September 15th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Such a complicated behavior I can't read correctly into.

Cadanance00
September 15th, 2016, 06:02 PM
He's rude, aggressive, a jerk and generally reprehensible for engaging in that kind of behavior. Probably the best thing is to ignore it, even though it upsets you, which it is designed to do.

Uranus
September 15th, 2016, 07:56 PM
What kind of stare? Is it a "fuck off" type or is it a different type?

lliam
September 15th, 2016, 07:57 PM
I think he is probably trying to intimidate you and to piss you off.

or she impressed him somehow, so she's now his secret crush. and cause he can't express his feelings for her, he's confused. but instead talking to her, he stares at her, what imo would perhaps be even more scarier, as if he really wants to piss her off.

ZzeWatermelon
September 16th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Well he has a girlfriend, I don't think he feels anything towards me. It's a sort of a mesmerized look though not negative at all. At least I don't think so.

Uniquemind
September 18th, 2016, 04:13 PM
The concern here is if it's a vengeful stare...

Cadanance00
September 18th, 2016, 04:54 PM
The concern here is if it's a vengeful stare...

It doesn't sound good. I think it's a form of bullying.

Uniquemind
September 18th, 2016, 11:51 PM
It doesn't sound good. I think it's a form of bullying.

Don't think it is but in my opinion it's one of those things in life, that type of bullying, that you have to learn how to tolerate but be aware of how it can escalate.