PDA

View Full Version : Birth control and condoms

SammiB
September 13th, 2016, 10:29 PM
What birth control are you on if you have sex? Was there any specific reason you went with that type of birth control?

Also, do you still use condoms if you are on birth control? Did you let your partner pick or did you both pick the type of condom he would use? What type of condoms do you use?

Do you ever use condoms for oral sex or anal sex?

AmyUK
September 14th, 2016, 03:35 AM
I've never been on birth control, I suppose because I'm not that interested in guys it's not been worth it. So of course the times I have we used a condom. I've always used the durex tingle type, always seemed to work well for me and him :)

stoneflowe96
September 16th, 2016, 08:55 AM
I never used birth controle, but condoms always. We used diffrent brands and it worked always. I let my partner pick, because they must fit him. I never had anal sex. Yes we used condoms for oral sex. For two reasons. First I do get sick when I taste sperm and seccon to feel safe from STD

Taryn98
September 16th, 2016, 04:09 PM
I use the pill for BC. If I'm with a guy I don't know well, I also use condoms. If it's with a guy I know and trust then I don't use condoms. Condoms tend to dry me out after a few minutes making sex more painful so I prefer not to use them if I know things are safe.
And no condoms for oral or anal sex either.

Madison519
September 17th, 2016, 03:18 PM
I'm on the pill for bc, and I'd always use condoms until I got to know my partner well.

AmyUK
September 17th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Yes we used condoms for oral sex

How did you find using them for that? Does it not feel a bit weird putting that in your mouth?

stoneflowe96
September 19th, 2016, 04:06 AM
How did you find using them for that? Does it not feel a bit weird putting that in your mouth?

At first it was a little bit strange, but now it is normal. I think it is not stranger than having the first time a penis in once mouth when giving oral sex. I use flavoured condoms and as long as it is not strawberry it's fine. For me it is the best and the safest, because I threw more than once up from the taste of sperm.

AmyUK
September 19th, 2016, 02:00 PM
At first it was a little bit strange, but now it is normal. I think it is not stranger than having the first time a penis in once mouth when giving oral sex. I use flavoured condoms and as long as it is not strawberry it's fine. For me it is the best and the safest, because I threw more than once up from the taste of sperm.

I see yeah. For me I don't mind that :) but yeah I see your point about putting it in your mouth anyway haha.

deepthroat_tacos
September 20th, 2016, 12:56 PM
I use the pill for bc. Dont really like condoms as they can dry me out so usually go bare. Also for oral and anal.

LITTLEANGEL16
September 21st, 2016, 12:34 AM
I don't use any birth control as I don't have sex with males.
But I would advise anyone who has sex to use birth control to try to not pregnant or even a STD. Be safe not sorry.
Take Care XX

shamrockgirl02
September 21st, 2016, 03:06 AM
I use the pill for BC. If I'm with a guy I don't know well, I also use condoms. If it's with a guy I know and trust then I don't use condoms. Condoms tend to dry me out after a few minutes making sex more painful so I prefer not to use them if I know things are safe.
And no condoms for oral or anal sex either.

Yeah, this sums me up in a nutshell

Madison78
September 21st, 2016, 09:01 AM
I just use condoms until i know the guy well

shy_indian_chick
September 23rd, 2016, 03:39 AM
I just use condoms until i know the guy well

same here. if I expect the guy to cum pretty fast, I prefer him to use trojan 'extended pleasure' condoms which are supposed to help guys last longer.

dorientje_xx
September 24th, 2016, 03:53 PM
I use the pill for birth control, I use a condom when the guy suggests it. I know it's bad with respect to STD's, but just don't like the hassle.

nicole97
September 24th, 2016, 08:16 PM
I only ever used condoms the first 6 or so months after I started having sex, I've been steadily on the pill since. I've only been with a couple guys though, if I were going to be with someone I didn't know well I'd prefer condoms.

SeeEmilyPlay
September 25th, 2016, 12:36 PM
I use condoms only. I never use them for oral sex, hate the flavor.

shy_indian_chick
September 25th, 2016, 11:57 PM
I use condoms only. I never use them for oral sex, hate the flavor.

i agree idk if i could get used to putting latex in my mouth

SeeEmilyPlay
October 3rd, 2016, 12:36 PM
i agree idk if i could get used to putting latex in my mouth

Even flavored condoms taste a lot like latex.

liz2003
October 27th, 2016, 08:05 AM
tbh birth control helps with period pains too so its pretty good but never go oral with condoms

Svetlana2000
November 30th, 2016, 10:05 AM
i had ovarian cysts when i was a little girl. they were removed but since then its been clear i would be infertile all my life. bad thing is i cant get kids, good thing is i dont need to think about bc.

Abby98
January 3rd, 2017, 06:34 PM
Always use the pill. Hate condoms. Love the feeling of a guy cumming his lot inside me I love feeling the cum inside my vagina

Cute_Jenny
January 4th, 2017, 08:15 AM
I use the pill for bc, but I also have a condom in my handbag when I go to the disco or at parties.
oral without condom, until now I have always managed that no one has cummed in my mouth.
anal is forbidden with me.

PhoenixDahlia
January 4th, 2017, 12:07 PM
I have the Implant in my arm, and I love it :)
I got it because I kept messing up the pills. I'm not on birth-control because I have sex, but because I don't get my period when I'm on it.
When I actually do have sex (which is rare) I use condoms cuz I don't wanna catch an STD :)

KarmenP
April 26th, 2017, 07:23 PM
What birth control are you on if you have sex? Was there any specific reason you went with that type of birth control?

Also, do you still use condoms if you are on birth control? Did you let your partner pick or did you both pick the type of condom he would use? What type of condoms do you use?

Do you ever use condoms for oral sex or anal sex?
I like condoms guys sometimes don't but condoms are the safest. I was on the pill and used a condom. I don't know what kind my boyfriend used probably Trojan or LifeStyles. They weren't ribbed or textured. I was stupid enough to have oral sex without a condom but you should have anal sex with a condom.

geanyna
April 28th, 2017, 12:14 PM
im on the pill. never had any issues and its the easiest way of birth control.
and no i dont make guys wear condoms, i really hate rubber.