PDA

View Full Version : Could i be pregnant? :s

Elena_
September 13th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Okay, so the twenty first of August I had unprotected sex with this guy ... But he didnt c*m inside (i think), he just stuck it in like twice ... That night my period came...
But could i be pregnant? Like, is there any chances ?

AmyUK
September 13th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Hi Elena :) I'm not an expert but I think it's either extremely unlikely or impossible. You don't think he came inside you? If he didn't the chances are incredibly slim, because while you can get pregnant through precum, it's unlikely and if you then had your full period straight after it, I think it's almost impossible that you'd be pregnant now.

Elena_
September 13th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Hi Elena :) I'm not an expert but I think it's either extremely unlikely or impossible. You don't think he came inside you? If he didn't the chances are incredibly slim, because while you can get pregnant through precum, it's unlikely and if you then had your full period straight after it, I think it's almost impossible that you'd be pregnant now.

Oh thanks!
Idk... Like it was my first time so i dont know what it feels like when someone cums inside 😅

But you said its almost impossible.... What if i am tho?
:/

AmyUK
September 13th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Ahh I see. And he didn't tell you if he'd orgasmed or not? I'm pretty sure you'd know yourself if he had.

Well, I said almost because I don't want to be the one to tell you it's completely impossible if it turned out not to be. But AFAIC if you got your full period after you've had sex then you're not.

Amethyst Rose
September 13th, 2016, 09:49 PM
If you've had your period regularly since I wouldn't worry :) if you're still unsure get a pregnancy test to confirm.

Taryn98
September 13th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Is it possible, yes. Is it likely, no

SammiB
September 13th, 2016, 10:22 PM

What Taryn said, but I would tell your mom or a doctor if you can. You don't want to risk it

Elena_
September 15th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Ahh I see. And he didn't tell you if he'd orgasmed or not? I'm pretty sure you'd know yourself if he had.

Well, I said almost because I don't want to be the one to tell you it's completely impossible if it turned out not to be. But AFAIC if you got your full period after you've had sex then you're not.

Nah, he didnt tell me (ugh i really hate him right now xD)
That's what some of my friends told me, but others said that it could be possible .s

If you've had your period regularly since I wouldn't worry :) if you're still unsure get a pregnancy test to confirm.

And how long should i wait to get that?

What Taryn said, but I would tell your mom or a doctor if you can. You don't want to risk it

My mom would kill me :confused:

But how could it be possible tho?

Amethyst Rose
September 15th, 2016, 04:26 PM
And how long should i wait to get that?

The sooner the better. I hear they are not very expensive so don't worry about that.

ClaraWho
September 16th, 2016, 02:07 AM
Precum - released long before orgasm - can contain sperm.

Sperm can live over 3 days in a warm, damp place.

It takes a single sperm cell to become pregnant.

That should answer how it is possible, although on this occassion it is unlikely. Next time use a condom. In the meantime I agree about getting checked by your GP, including for STI's. I take it 'this guy' doesn't mean exclusive relationship with checked history...

~ Clara

Madison519
September 17th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Possible, but VERY unlikely.

Elena_
September 20th, 2016, 12:14 PM
Thanks for all your answers :) Madison519 ClaraWho wholelottalove

I got my "period" this afternoon, but it looks kinda dark and it doesnt even get to spot my underwear (it only stains the toilet paper)... Since its my first period day... Is this normal? Oh and by the way, it was supposed to come on Thursday :/

PS: I went to the drug store in order to get a pregnancy test, but they told me that you must use it if your period is one week late (at least)

AmyUK
September 20th, 2016, 02:02 PM
I got my "period" this afternoon, but it looks kinda dark and it doesnt even get to spot my underwear (it only stains the toilet paper)... Since its my first period day... Is this normal? Oh and by the way, it was supposed to come on Thursday :/

PS: I went to the drug store in order to get a pregnancy test, but they told me that you must use it if your period is one week late (at least)

Yeah I'd say that's normal, that normally happens to me when my period first starts, wait and see how it pans out the next couple of days :)

Elena_
September 21st, 2016, 04:05 PM
Yeah I'd say that's normal, that normally happens to me when my period first starts, wait and see how it pans out the next couple of days :)

Okay, good news! Today it has gone normal (like bright red xd), so yeah im oficially on my period !!! :)
Thanks for your help tho ^^

Claire Asteroid
September 21st, 2016, 08:06 PM
good to hear it!

LITTLEANGEL16
September 22nd, 2016, 12:53 AM
Hello Elena as everyone has said and I agree it's very unlikely that your pregnant but just to be sure you should do a pregnancy test.
Hope all goes well.
Take Care XX

AmyUK
September 22nd, 2016, 11:32 AM
Okay, good news! Today it has gone normal (like bright red xd), so yeah im oficially on my period !!! :)
Thanks for your help tho ^^

Woop :) Sounds good. No probs :)

liz2003
October 8th, 2016, 12:05 PM
heh thats why they say the best time to try for a babe is when you just finish your period because thats when we r still fresh ;)

liz2003
October 27th, 2016, 08:04 AM
scientifically the lining of your uterus hasnt formed yet so absolutely not

Elena_
February 16th, 2017, 10:29 AM
heh thats why they say the best time to try for a babe is when you just finish your period because thats when we r still fresh ;)

scientifically the lining of your uterus hasnt formed yet so absolutely not

what do you mean?