PDA

View Full Version : I'm a mess

Vermilion
September 13th, 2016, 01:59 PM

jxxx_z
September 13th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Always here for you, this is a rough patch, it'll get better. I hope your dad is doing well <3

Flapjack
September 13th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Nooo please don't kill yourself!!! I know how you feel but please don't!! Your father would not want that!!

I wish your father the best of luck buddy!! I really wish him the best of luck!!

Please do tell someone at college and get some support!!

Vermilion
September 13th, 2016, 02:10 PM
It's not dad that has set me off. That's part of my stress

Flapjack
September 13th, 2016, 02:13 PM
It's not dad that has set me off. That's part of my stress
Then what set you off buddy?:)

Vermilion
September 13th, 2016, 02:21 PM

Abyssal Echo
September 13th, 2016, 04:30 PM
I'm glad to hear that your dads treatment went well.
You and your family are in my thoughts and payers.....I'm here for you if you want or need someone to talk to.

Brieftime
September 13th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Hey we all make mistakes you know I've made plenty but that's what your friends are here for to help you through this.

Amethyst Rose
September 13th, 2016, 09:57 PM
I'm happy to hear the treatment went well, hope things keep going well for your dad :)

Do tell someone, it takes a lot of courage but it is worth it once you get everything out. It's so much better than keeping it bottled up inside. Trust me, I always tell myself "I'm not going to tell anyone" then do, and afterwards I am sooo happy I did. No one can help you if you don't tell them what's going on. Stay positive Tom :).

lliam
September 13th, 2016, 10:19 PM
may be, if it feels too worse, you talk to an counselor at your college.

jake97aus
September 14th, 2016, 03:55 AM
Keep on going on, no matter how hard things get know that it'll always get better if even if doesn't seem that way! Don't be ashamed to talk to people about what you're feeling and honestly just let yourself cry, it helps to get it all out <3