PDA

View Full Version : I can't stop eating

EssentialAspiration
September 12th, 2016, 08:07 PM
I don't think I have an eating disorder but wasn't really sure where to post this so feel free to correct if I'm wrong.

I'll not go into detail and talk all emotional I'll just keep it simple.
I used to be really fat. Then I slimmed down through no effort of my own it just happened naturally (puberty I guess).
I'm quite a confident guy in most aspects so me being slim makes sense because I feel great when I am and I like the way I look and I feel good.

Recently I've been gaining weight. It's visible and I can't stand it. But I tell myself I'm going to sort it out and i don't.

My eating is getting really bad. It's 2am and I've just eaten a full packet of biscuits despite having eaten plenty already throughout my day. I keep doing this and I hate it.

I hate the way it makes me feel the way it makes me look. But really I hate myself because I just can't stop doing it it's like I have no self control.

I don't know what I'm looking for by posting this maybe I just need to vent. Anybody have any advice or in a similar situation or been there would be great to hear from you.

Thanks

Madison519
September 17th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Is there anything happening in your life that is creating anxiety? School, parents, relationships? Sometimes, compulsive eating is tied to anxiety. I know.....it's happened to me and it can be hard to break the cycle. You may want to talk to your parents or doctor about it. Good luck to you!

Godsdaughter
October 21st, 2016, 07:15 PM
Exercising is more affective then dieting. Keep eating how you are eating now, and just try exercising. It makes a difference, believe me!