PDA

View Full Version : Girls, respect and anal

SammiB
September 11th, 2016, 05:38 PM
All my male friends have tried or want to try anal, but when they know a girl who does it they basically talk about her like a ho. I can make jokes about it with them, but sometimes they say stuff that is just offensive. I haven't tried it, but I assume it has to feel at least o.k. Do you feel like guys lose respect for girls they know do anal, or that girls who do anal are looked at negatively?

Caledonia
September 11th, 2016, 07:16 PM
I really don't know about the respect side but guys do tend to be more interested sexually in girls who will do more stuff in bed. I have heard from guys that girls who will do one night stands or sleep with someone soon after the start of a relationship are less likely to be respected by guys and more likely to be seen as 'sluts' so it could be the same with anal.

Taryn98
September 12th, 2016, 05:34 PM
That's just guys trying to talk all tough which we all know is a front for their low self esteem. They can say whatever they want, it doesn't bother me either way.
Anal sex is a perfectly normal thing to do, and many people do it at some point.
What you do with your body is not anyone else's concern.

SammiB
September 12th, 2016, 05:44 PM
That's just guys trying to talk all tough which we all know is a front for their low self esteem. They can say whatever they want, it doesn't bother me either way.
Anal sex is a perfectly normal thing to do, and many people do it at some point.

Thanks Taryn

shy_indian_chick
September 12th, 2016, 10:25 PM

I agree.

Living For Love
September 13th, 2016, 04:47 AM
This is not puberty related. :locked: