PDA

View Full Version : Smokers

Snjezana
September 11th, 2016, 07:27 AM
Any more smokers around here?
And if so... what you smoke? Just cigs or also other stuff?
:D

AmyUK
September 11th, 2016, 07:29 AM
I occasionally smoke cigarettes but only if I have a drink or something, not every day or anything like that :)

Snjezana
September 11th, 2016, 07:41 AM
I occasionally smoke cigarettes but only if I have a drink or something, not every day or anything like that :)

Im a regular smoker but youre right: drinking and smoking are a great match. the more i drink, the more i feel in the mood to smoke!

AmyUK
September 11th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Im a regular smoker but youre right: drinking and smoking are a great match. the more i drink, the more i feel in the mood to smoke!

Yeah definitely. Plus I think I know it's bad for me and I shouldn't, but you lose so many inhibitions when you drink haha.

BTW check out my reply to your post in the vt LGBT group :)

Snjezana
September 11th, 2016, 07:46 AM
Yeah definitely. Plus I think I know it's bad for me and I shouldn't, but you lose so many inhibitions when you drink haha.

BTW check out my reply to your post in the vt LGBT group :)

Haha things we shouldnt do are always fun... smoking, drinking and lots of other stuff ;-) And to inhibitions: I dont have too much of them but right, when drinking, Im even more open... and I dont mind :-)

SimCity
September 11th, 2016, 10:06 AM
I've been a regular smoker since 14, just cigarettes, about 2 packs a day for the last few years.

Babs
September 11th, 2016, 12:29 PM
I smoke weed, and occasionally cigarettes. I used to smoke cigs more often but now I'm a social smoker. I like Camel filters and Marlboro skylines.

Malcolm Tucker
September 11th, 2016, 05:40 PM
I smoke cigarettes, anywhere between 1 and 10 a day. Have for 5 1/2 years now. Currently smoking Superking Black.

Karkat
September 11th, 2016, 07:25 PM
I'm a smoker (I like Camel Crush- all varieties, but my go-to is menthol crush. I also like American Spirit perique and Prime Time mini cigars)
I will occasionally smoke tea when I have no cigarettes and am desperate
I also vape
I've smoked pot once and it wasn't a pleasant experience for me, but I'd be willing to try it again in an environment where I'm safe

Lost in the Echo
September 12th, 2016, 02:15 PM
I smoke weed maybe twice a week, and once in a while cigarettes, but normally that's only when I'm drinking.

Flapjack
September 12th, 2016, 02:15 PM
I have a friend that smokes and won't quit :(

Vermilion
September 12th, 2016, 02:19 PM
I don't smoke but have with friends before at the pub. Would again

jake97aus
September 15th, 2016, 10:35 PM
I only smoke when I drink, which probably doesn't help when you drink a fair bit ahaha XD

ElectricForest
September 16th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Ex cig smoker. My one year is coming up next week actually. Started when I was 13, a pack a day by 17 then one day I was just like, I'm poor, I can't afford this and quite frankly it's killing me. But I do some weed occasionally. But again it's an expensive habit so I had to give that up as well.

Abyssal Echo
September 17th, 2016, 02:02 AM
Ex cig smoker here too :) been clean for over a year.

AmyUK
September 20th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Can anyone describe the sensation when they smoke weed? What exactly does it make you feel like? I'm intrigued. I'm not asking you to champion it or not (I know that's against the forum rules haha)

Abhorrence
September 21st, 2016, 06:39 PM
I'm a cigarette smoker, first smoked when I was 12 but I've only been regularly smoking since February this year. I used to mainly smoke Sterling Superkings but now I only smoke rollies (and the occasional Marlborough Gold). I mainly have Golden Virginia tobacco.

Cognizant
September 22nd, 2016, 03:03 AM
Can anyone describe the sensation when they smoke weed? What exactly does it make you feel like? I'm intrigued. I'm not asking you to champion it or not (I know that's against the forum rules haha)

The way it feels for me, at least, is very floaty and tired, but also calm and happy. When I'm high on weed, I can't concentrate on anything at all and I laugh at everything. It's a pretty hilarious change compared to my normal personality tbh

I smoke weed on the rare occasion, and my boyfriend has gotten me interested in vape. No cigarettes for me though!

PunkModRevial
September 23rd, 2016, 10:29 PM
I smoke Marlboro Lights or 100s occasionally(like 1 every couple months)

Drewboyy
September 24th, 2016, 12:30 AM
If someones offers a blunt I'll take some but I don't seek it out.

Tomasss
September 25th, 2016, 12:35 AM
Any more smokers around here?
And if so... what you smoke? Just cigs or also other stuff?
:D

I smoke sometimes. Better is nasal tobbaco (snuf), but I like, when girl smells after smoking:Ano:

xXl0sth0peXx
September 25th, 2016, 01:34 PM
I go back and forth between lights and menthols, but truthfully I'll take anything. I'll go for weed as well, but not as often.

Reece L
October 11th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Used to smoke weed mixed with tobacco. Quit smoking tobacco as it is more deadly then anything and cusses emphysema. Nasty lung disease where you gasp for every breath and can barley breath.

I was a heavy smoker. Started at 13! Smoking in creases your chances of cancer by 70%! Stop, before the op.whTs the point? Paying a company so you can inhale deadly fumes? I've stopped. 4 days smoke free. I smoked 7-8 packs a day, I was a extreme smoker. If I can go that long, as a package. Day smoker say they can't go a day, then you can. Look up copd....

I still smoke weed, there's no evidence that cannabis causes cancer, or copd. Have fun getting cancer, and copd at age 40! Dying 30 years earlier isn't fun, my grandpa was 59! Diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer, stage 4 copd. And still smoked. Just hope you guys know the risks. take the biggest inhale you can and hold it for 10 seconds, then take another inhale, now, exhale that small inhale you did, now, repeat this and walk for 1 minute. That's copd. 24/7! No cure. No lung transplant... You'll gasp for every breath every day, every second, every hour.

Cori
October 12th, 2016, 03:24 AM
Can't live without my Marlboro Reds :)
And yeah, I smoke other stuff too!

Reece L
October 24th, 2016, 02:19 PM

Then I'm sure you can enjoy life at 40, or if your lucky, 35! Smokers get emphysema at the age of 40-35. Each cigarette kills your lungs. But.... have fun not been able to breath 24/7 when you get diagnosed with it. -there is no cure.

My uncle died at aged 46. He smoked 10 cigarettes a day! Cancer, and emphysema. He died a slow and painful breathless death. I'm sure your excited for it.

Well...I quit smoking. But I'm sure everyone here will enjoy there emphysema tar filled lungs at the age of 35! Or 40. And especially cancer lungs! Each cigarette sticks to the lungs and reduces its flexibility. Well....I can now be breathing normally. Can you? Come back when you get it, and you'll see how painful it is. My uncle got it. Your chances of cancer increase 71% if you smoked for 20+ years. You waste 1 grand a year. If your a pack a day smoker. But as I say....I'm sure you'll heed this. Or you'll live your life suffering thinking "I wish I quit"! But, that's no skin off my nose. Nicotine is more addictive then cocaine. So....I was a pack a day smoker. But I've quit. Feel better! I bet y'all will get the symptom of a 'smokers cough' at 32. What's that? Coughing is a sign of cancer, or emphysema. And yet idiots who cough for ages continue to smoke. Chit when I had a cough I had convinced myself I had cancer, and I'm glad I did. Every time I cough I don't bring up mucus, or, chit. Just a cough once a day. Common in quitting, signs of emphysema are: coughing up mucus, or coughing, and breathing difficulties.....but.....I'm sure you'd just ignore this, so...have fun Tonkin up your lungs with tar people. Remember: SMOKING KILLS!

I go back and forth between lights and menthols, but truthfully I'll take anything. I'll go for weed as well, but not as often.

Weed safter then tar filled fags.

The way it feels for me, at least, is very floaty and tired, but also calm and happy. When I'm high on weed, I can't concentrate on anything at all and I laugh at everything. It's a pretty hilarious change compared to my normal personality tbh

I smoke weed on the rare occasion, and my boyfriend has gotten me interested in vape. No cigarettes for me though!

Lol. When i smoke, (p.s I tend to smoke over board. Like 10G in a hour.)

I feel so FOCKIN heavy. I SMOKE moon rocks. They are the buds, nice, sticky, high thc. Like 30X what you had, in one rolled merry Jane but will explain mine.

I feel happy. I laugh at anything. I get the munchies. I feel like I am on another planet. I feel extremely heavy like in space. But imagine been heavy as a tank. And can move but not as fast, because you become so still lol. I tend to smoke up. 2 min later I rip a bong hit. Then hit another full rolled merry Jane spliff. And repeat till I feel like I weigh more then the world. I have never overdosed. You just get really really high and your eyes are more red then ever. Every time I smoke I tend to have skunk next to me. As I smoke tons of moon, I smoke a lot of lemon haze after. Around 9 grams.

I am a heavy smoker. My X grows it n we tend to get high as f together!
So, I just smoke tons. Flip movies on. My favourite thing to do is, smoke while listening to snoop dog and same time hotbox my room and play GTA 5! (Hotboxing gets u more high) questions people have asked me, when smoking tons, do you get hallucinations? Not really! My X sometimes pre rolls my joints and puts lsd at the end where you use to smoke it. That's when I suddenly hallucinating like f. His lsd is extremely strong. Not like 20! He makes it so strong. I have noticed a increase heart rate. Which is common..And makes ppl with anxiety go mad and scared etc, I have anxiety but weed helps. I've never had cocaine or opiod chit n never will. Another question I was asked some may wanna know, how much have I smoke in one day? Uhhhh...last time I token up 1 plant worth. (300 grams) in a day. My X gave me a Few plants for my b day. That day....I amoked a 7G rolled joint every 30. Mins. I was high for the whole day. Trust me......weed is your BFF

P.s my X never tells me when he puts lsd on my rolled joints. He rolls them, while I start a movie or put z nation on or another zombie film. I don't mind lsd. But it comes on suddenly. Lol the walls melt and it's crazy but fun chit.

If you have anxiety, your plays with a gun. Anxiety can trigger a attack when smoking weed. I do have anxiety attacks, but weed cures mine since I smoke to the point where I fell FULL BLOWN euphoria. Aka 2G blunt. Bare in mind, your hear scoups a lot, maybe to 190BPM! It's common.

There's 11 stages of been high. I've been to stage 11.

Stage 1: kind of high, heart racing. But if mixed with tobacco, user explain a little more buzz.

Stage 2: not high as much, but things seem more "intense"

Stage 3: high. You are high, and the room shall seem big. You'll have thoughts, like the munchies. Aka starving. Trust me, weed makes u hungry..

Stage 4: high n high, you'll feel funny, like the room is spinning a little. HEAR races like a speed car. You'll basically laugh at everything you'll see.

Stage 5: your now "stoned" and your eyes will be dialiated, small red eye. Heart races like mad!

Stage 6: "baked"! Your baked, mild hallucinating, room spins, laugh at anything. Feeling of euphoria every 10 seconds.

Stage 7: full blown baked, 40% chance of hallucinating. Massive feels like your floating.

Stage 8: this is the feeling of been superman, feel like flying, floating full blast. Fun, excited. Extreme hunger.

Stage 9: feelings of been pushed off a cliff at 900 miles a hour. Makes you feel disey, sick. But this is common when people smoke to much.

Stage 10: euphoria, euphoria, euphoria. You'll feel full blown happy. Extremely high hallucinating, (4G is needed of the highest bud know, known as diesel.) you feel stronger then hulk, superman, and the queen of England.

Stage 11: your a god, you feel like you OWN the world. Your now at the point where you feel like your falling out of a airplane, standing up at 900,000MPH.
You feel like euphoria, but X that by 900! You'd feel great. The room would see, so huge, you'd feel like a midget. You'd have crazy thoughts of food, and funny things. At this point. Your so hungry your brain acutely puts you in starvation mode.

This is a safe drug. A 1998 study by the DEA said, "in order to overdose on cannabis, its like smoking more then 20 houses filled up, as cannabis cannot connect to the respiratory system, or opiods, making it a drug that you possibly cannot overdose. Cannabis connects to cannabnoid cells, making you seem happy and relaxed. Meaning, you'll just get super high."

Now, a limited overdose is common. Smoke to much, feeling like passing out? Don't pick up the phone calling 911 as you think your having a heart attack as your left arm feels numb. This is mostly common when smoking to much. You just smoked to much. HEART racing? To 170BPM? Don't call for a ambo, as "cannabis lowers blood pressure, and increases the heart rate"

Won't this cause a heart attack? Yes and no, unless you have low blood pressure, and heart conditions, then your fine. Of course, been stoned and feeling like your not in reality and heart is racing, and you are having a panic attack. Relax. None has ever died. Cannabis is safe. As, people like daily mail, the NHS and cancer research have said, there's no KNOW ways cannabis can kill.

Yes cannabis may cause heart disease, not common, as cannabis mainly heals. But inhaling anything. CAN cause disease. I know, as I study cannabis and I research it. >never believe anything you see with a picture, and a quote next to it. As it's not always true.< only believe authentic people. Only believe pages that are 100% and have proof of the article.
Five consecutive posts merged. Please use the edit function in future. ~Lost Horizon

Dames
November 20th, 2016, 07:32 AM
I occasionally smoke cigarettes and weed. Usually when socializing with friends

Svetlana2000
November 28th, 2016, 04:22 AM

thats me too. i really really really love smoking!

Mina
December 4th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Yep I'm a regular smoker. So so so bad I know but it's so good too >< XD um I just smoke cigarettes usually half pack per day and I like Davidoff rouge which my cousin introduced to me.

Stronk Serb
December 6th, 2016, 10:02 AM
I smoke a Balkan specialty, Sarajevska Drina. It's a Bosnian death-stick which is of surprising quality compared to price.

dude_g
December 11th, 2016, 04:21 PM
I've been trying to try weed but that's about it

marrisa
January 18th, 2017, 06:52 AM
I smoke Marlboro menthols.I don't smoke weed or drink and I know it is bad for me.But I do like it.

Collinsworthington
January 18th, 2017, 11:31 AM
I can honestly put that i only smoke socially on a dating website. lmao. But me and friends usually smoke 1 or 2 a night and play some xbox.

Tobyisnotdead
January 27th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Medical grade joints mostly. Around two a day. Helps with stress and school.

lettucesleep
February 3rd, 2017, 03:39 AM
im a regular smoker, both weed and cigarettes:D
i normally smoke camel crush, but sometimes i get grossed out so i wont smoke cigs for a while but i always keep smoking week haha

Silly Ninja
February 15th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Tried weed, didn't like it. Cigs are my thing. I was really anti-smoking when i was younger but once I tried it I fell in love. I know its bad and stuff, and I would never ever encourage anyone to start, but it just makes me feel good.

There's also something romantic about sitting out on the roof with someone on a summer night and smokng together. I know that sounds weird, but for me its true.

marrisa
April 26th, 2017, 08:08 PM
I do smoke.I smoke Marlboro Menthols.I don't smoke weed or any other drugs.

Endeavour
April 27th, 2017, 11:04 AM
I do smoke.I smoke Marlboro Menthols.I don't smoke weed or any other drugs.

Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for two months or more. :locked: