PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos and piercings

Karkat
September 8th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Seeing as the other active piercings thread wasn't really geared towards what everyone has, and the other tattoo thread was more general,

What ones do you have?
What ones do you want?

I have five facial piercings, and three in each ear.

I have three nostril piercings; two in the left nostril, one in the right
My septum is pierced
My medusa (middle of upper lip) is pierced

I have three lobe piercings in each ear, two of each side are stretched, one pair to 8g, one pair to 4g. (The 4g used to be at 2g but they shrank when I was hospitalized)

As far as tattoos go, I have two. One on my left forearm, and one on my right hip. The one on my left forearm is a suicide awareness one, the semicolon in the middle of 2015, which was when I was first hospitalized for a suicide attempt. (Pictured as 20;15) The one on my hip is a cat mermaid (A purrmaid :3c) and a fish.

I want to get my labret pierced twice, and my right eyebrow pierced twice. I might get other facial piercings aside from that, but I'm going to start out there. I also want my left rook pierced, as well as my left tragus, some cartilage piercings on both ears, my navel, and possibly my nipples pierced.

And lord knows I want more tats. I'm not sure what or where for the most part.

Madison519
September 8th, 2016, 12:15 PM
My ears are pierced, and I eventually want to get my naval done. Maybe an ankle tattoo but that's prolly all. I do appreciate body art as a form of self-expression, but it's just not me right now.

PinkFloyd
September 8th, 2016, 01:25 PM
I have no piercings and one tattoo. When I was 13 or 14, I did actually want to get my ears gauged, but I lost interest in that pretty quickly when I learned that the skin wouldn't repair if I took the gauge out for like a year or so. I wasn't really a smart kid... :lol:

I really have no desire to get any piercings only because I don't think they'd suit me well. I think they can look great on people. My friend who's a girl has a septum piercing and a belly button piercing, and i think both of them look great.

Here's my favorite picture of the tattoo I have
http://i.imgur.com/5ZEkCUo.png

Valentine_
September 8th, 2016, 01:38 PM
I have my ears pierced and want to get my left eyebrow pierced. I like how belly button piercings look but don't think it would look good one me. I'm also thinking about more ear piercings but not sure about that
As far as tattoos go I know I want at least one and that is the sign of Deathly Hallows from Harry Potter on my wrist or somewhere like that, where is not too obvious but still visible.

Amethyst Rose
September 8th, 2016, 04:58 PM
I have two piercings in each ear (lobe) and want to get a couple more. I'd also like to get an eyebrow piercing. Tattoos aren't for me, I don't like the idea of getting one but if I ever did decide to I was told a good first place would be on my shoulder because they don't hurt very much.

Barbara.
September 8th, 2016, 05:25 PM
I have one piercing in each ear and would like to get a naval pierced one day. Tattoos are definitely a no noo for me.

Mars
September 9th, 2016, 05:14 PM
I have no piercings (nope, not ears either) or tattoos (yet).

I don't know if I want piercings, but I definitely want tattoos.

I want one of space or the universe, along with an Alice in wonderland tattoo (maybe together), one of my family names, and maybe one with a ship or something

Dalcourt
September 10th, 2016, 11:30 PM
I have my ears pierced and my nostril but I don't use any piercings at the moment.

I have two veves like theone in my current avatar tattooed on the inside of my upper arm.

Babs
September 11th, 2016, 07:53 PM
All I have is the basic earlobe piercings, stretched to a 4g.

I would like two more in one of my ears, perhaps a nose ring, and some tattoos. Currently I'd like a Join or Die snake tattoo and a skull tattoo. I'll probably get at least a few more in my lifetime.

jxxx_z
September 12th, 2016, 06:09 PM
I have no tattoos or piercings, but I want a full sleeves and pierced ears when I'm older!

xXl0sth0peXx
September 12th, 2016, 07:29 PM
I used to have 9+ holes in my ears, but most of them (probably all except the lobe ones?) have closed. I can't wear any earrings for school or work or anything so it just became too much to take them in and out constantly and I just let them close.

I have 4 tattoos; one on my left upper arm, one on my left forearm, one on my left collarbone and a 3/4 sleeve on my right arm. I have a few more on my list, but for now, that's all I got.

StoppingTom
September 12th, 2016, 09:10 PM
I want tattoos, but I can't imagine anything meaningful to get except an abstract one of my dog.

PunkModRevial
September 21st, 2016, 10:57 PM
I have earlobe piercings at 16g and a 16g helix piercing. I also have a 18g nose piercing and a 14g septum that I keep flipped up most of the time to hide it from my parents. When I'm older I want to stretch it and stack rings in it. I want to get a double eyebrow piercing and a labret too.
I want to get 3 tattoos as an adult. A crescent moon, a fork pentagram, and a back tattoo of the cover art for Unknown Pleasures by Joy Division.