PDA

View Full Version : I think Trump staffers should be forced to be nice

PlexiGlassXD
September 8th, 2016, 09:34 AM
Donald Trump's paid campaign staffers on their personal social media accounts have declared that Muslims are unfit to be U.S. citizens, ridiculed Mexican accents, called for Secretary of State John F. Kerry to be hanged and stated their readiness for a possible civil war.

I believe these Trump staffers should be fired or put into government programs to reintegrate them into modern tolerant society.

I believe the ideal American is kind, humble, polite, and heroic! Like Honor Harrington or Captain John "Black Jack" Geary.
https://www.sfsite.com/grc/1207/inlg.jpg
http://www.teleread.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/MoH_6.jpg

Voice_Of_Unreason
September 8th, 2016, 10:56 AM
A tolerant society doesn't mean that everyone automatically has to agree with your ideals of it. You are basically suggesting re-education programs for those who don't fit your ideal of a "tolerant" American. You know who else ran re-educations programs, the USSR, which killed over 10 million people in it's rule of Russia.

Here in America, we have something called free speech. Those staffers have the right to say whatever they want on their social media, without government re-education centers.

phuckphace
September 8th, 2016, 01:02 PM
terrible bait, 0/5 would not bite

PinkFloyd
September 8th, 2016, 01:15 PM
A tolerant society doesn't mean that everyone automatically has to agree with your ideals of it. You are basically suggesting re-education programs for those who don't fit your ideal of a "tolerant" American. You know who else ran re-educations programs, the USSR, which killed over 10 million people in it's rule of Russia.

Here in America, we have something called free speech. Those staffers have the right to say whatever they want on their social media, without government re-education centers.

This I agree with. While I personally don't side with Donald Trump on many issues, him and his staff have the right to say what they want. It's one of the things this country was built on.

BlackParadePixie
September 9th, 2016, 01:44 AM
thought police are bad

Babs
September 9th, 2016, 02:26 AM
I think Trump staffers should be forced to watch Bee Movie. Should any sequels be made, they should be forced to watch those as well. They also need to be quizzed on the events of the first Bee Movie to determine whether a review is necessary before watching a sequel.

Stronk Serb
September 9th, 2016, 05:36 AM

More, the famines, the Gugals, some even say Stalin swept a few million to Nazi attrocities. Due to all the murders they had to fake the census before WWII because the USSR had less than 170 million citizens, where the 170 million was an estimate made public.

The Byrd
September 9th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Donald Trump's paid campaign staffers on their personal social media accounts have declared that Muslims are unfit to be U.S. citizens, ridiculed Mexican accents, called for Secretary of State John F. Kerry to be hanged and stated their readiness for a possible civil war.

I believe these Trump staffers should be fired or put into government programs to reintegrate them into modern tolerant society.

I believe the ideal American is kind, humble, polite, and heroic! Like Honor Harrington or Captain John "Black Jack" Geary.
image (https://www.sfsite.com/grc/1207/inlg.jpg)
image (http://www.teleread.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/MoH_6.jpg)

So freaking contradictory, bro. You're saying that we should all be tolerant and whatnot but at the same time you don't tolerate people who express their honest opinion.

Sailor Mars
September 9th, 2016, 08:42 AM
TWPR :arrow: ROTW

These threads are better fit here. Please don't post political threads in TWPR.

candorgen
September 12th, 2016, 04:14 AM
What you are proposing might appear very left-wing in a good way (I am guessing for you), but it's more like something you'd see out of 1984, basically the opposite.