PDA

View Full Version : I don't really know

raempu
February 19th, 2014, 09:43 AM
I don't really know if I have an eating disorder, I personally don't think so..
I have lost my hunger the past weeks and if I eat I get really nauseous..
I just don't want to eat, and I don't like it when I eat.

I think I'm pretty fat although people say I'm not, but they don't know how disgusting I feel..

Croconaw
February 19th, 2014, 04:23 PM
Please don't stop eating because that won't solve anything. Nobody is fat, so stop thinking you are. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

backjruton
February 19th, 2014, 10:02 PM
My guess is it's more healthy to try and be at a stable weight even if you're chubby than if you don't eat anything at all. I seem to be almost stable right now, although 20 stone isn't too good an amount to weigh in the first place :p (but because of bottled up stress I will never be able to talk about I find myself unable to lose it)

Obsidian
February 19th, 2014, 10:29 PM
A loss of appetite could be caused by a number of things, so it doesn't automatically mean that you have an eating disorder. It could be the result of starting a new medication, of your body fighting off some kind of illness, or even feeling stressed out or depressed. However I think that if this continues on for a long period of time then it's something you should see a doctor about... and if you feel like it's a psychological thing rather than a physical one then you should consider seeking help to find out. You know yourself better than anyone, so you should be able to at least somewhat decipher what kind of problem you think this is.

raempu
February 20th, 2014, 03:27 AM
Thanks everyone, I don't think it's an eating disorder but it's because of my medication, that's a very good explanation.