PDA

View Full Version : Im tired of being a guy

Devinsoccer
September 5th, 2016, 09:14 PM
I'm tired of being a guy. I'm sick of it. Its not me I just continue being a guy because that's how everyone knows me. I don't want to get mad at me because I changed from guy to gal. I just don't know what to do, I have my life set out, I don't want transitioning to get in the way of everyday life. I'm in high school, as a freshman, I should've transitioned during the summer, but didn't. I have a lot of regrets. I want to figure out a way for me to become female, everyone has allways known me as female. I know that impossible though. Even though my own signature say live life the way you want to, not the way others want you to live it, I just can't throw my life away. I don't like going to the doctors for any reason. Please help me, I don't want to be a guy, I already came out, but NOTHING has happened.

Cadanance00
September 5th, 2016, 11:23 PM
You've got a lot of time, dude. Don't rush things, take them as they come.

jamie_n5
September 10th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Well if you really want to be a girl you need to see a doctor now and get on hormones to stop your puberty as a male. That is the first and most important step. You can do it. Just get going and start the process. Good luck to you sweet girl.

Madison519
September 10th, 2016, 11:28 AM
It may be difficult, but you should probably talk to your doctor about next steps. He/she can give you some referrals, both on the physical and emotional/psychological sides. Hope it works out well for you!

Bull
September 11th, 2016, 04:19 AM
Devin Devinsoccer I can not relate to your feelings, however I totally support you. I wish you well as you deal with your feelings and as you deal with those people who do not understand or support you. We are all who we are and it is important to accept that fact.

jxxx_z
September 11th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Take time to think, and do what your heart tells you to..l its your life :)

jake97aus
September 14th, 2016, 05:46 AM
Two important points:
1. Make sure you're absolutely ready to transition, and don't rush into anything you're not ready to do.
2. Consult with a doctor in terms of hormones and whether you're healthy enough to start on them.