PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dream

Elena_
September 4th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Hey everyone, I hope y'all are fine :)

A few days ago I had a dream where I got a knife and I started to cut myself quite deeply... The point is that it didnt hurt (maybe because it wasnt real xd)
But I dont know... I have been clean since May I think, and although I have had reasons to do it I have been strong...
I have mild anxiety but my life is quite better than some months ago...
What does this dream mean, that Im not as strong as I thought or what?:what::what:
Have you guys ever had a similar dream?

Endeavour
September 4th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Umm.. I'm not sure. Thoughts can stay in your mind for a long time, but don't forget dreams don't always equal reality. If you've been clean for 3-4 months you are obviously very strong. Keep going and you'll be fine :D

Elena_
September 4th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Umm.. I'm not sure. Thoughts can stay in your mind for a long time, but don't forget dreams don't always equal reality. If you've been clean for 3-4 months you are obviously very strong. Keep going and you'll be fine :D

Thanks for your reply ^^
And yeah, I think you are right... It is just a dream , I should forget about it xd

jamie_n5
September 14th, 2016, 08:09 PM
I am sure that it is in your subconscious yet so you dreamt it. Good for you staying strong and clean. Keep up the good work. Yeah and I don't think there really any reason that we dream the crazy things we dream.