PDA

View Full Version : Virginity jokes

rdz123
September 4th, 2016, 04:28 PM
(Im not sure if i posted on right place)
Hello there,im 16 will be 17 in 2 months and I havent had sex yet,even thought i have had many opportunities but i declined girls because they werent beauties,ik i was stupid but it was like 2 years ago and I was thinking differently like why should i do it with those ugly girls(even thought they werent so ugly) while I can do it with beauties etc etc..
Now almost everyone of my close circles of friends have done it,sometimes there is a joke on me I dont bother it really but it sucks as sometimes some girls hear that.All the people that dont know me well think that i do it often,people in school too,they look at me like most experienced guy lol..Idk how to approach girls who i dont know i would feel so stupid if they ignore me or tell me something like fuck off,im affraid that will be spread out or something,that would really suck.I can do everything else when i meet the girl,get to know her,just got the problem in approaching them

Elena_
September 4th, 2016, 05:25 PM
First of all: calm down!
I lost my virginity this summer to a random guy I met that night (I was a bit drunk tho) and now I really regret it (we didnt use a condom, so i put my health at risk).
But really, whats the problem of being virgin? You have a life ahead to have sex.
Anyway, if you really want to do it, why dont you go to a party and flirt with someone? People at parties usually get loose xd

Claire Asteroid
September 4th, 2016, 05:31 PM
I'm 18 and I haven't had sex yet, don't worry about it, there'll be someone special for you.

ska8er
September 4th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Don't rush into anything just because
everyone else has done something that
u haven't done-u wait til u r ready no
matter how much peer pressure is put
on u-respect urself and others and u
wont feel guilty later on. When the time
is right u will know it.

Amethyst Rose
September 4th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Your references to whether girls are "ugly" or "beauties" should not influence your decision to have sex with them or not. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and engaging in sexual activities shouldn't be based on something so shallow. It should be done out of love and with someone you trust. As for virginity jokes, I don't think it's right to tease someone for being a virgin. You have nothing to be ashamed of; in fact, you should feel good that you respect your body and are waiting for the right person. The people who tease you have made their own choices and you make yours.

jamie_n5
September 5th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Don't be in such a hurry to have sex. Intercourse is meant to be an act of showing deep love for someone and should be very special. Don't have sex just to catch up with your buddies or because you feel you need to prove you are a man. That was one hell of a way to loose your virginity to a hooker. It's no wonder things didn't go well. Like I said take your time and find a nice girl you really care about and make it special.

Madison519
September 8th, 2016, 08:41 AM
You want to have sex just because of peer pressure? It should be about a connection between two people. You'll know when it's really the right person and time if you just chill. Take your time.

shy_indian_chick
September 12th, 2016, 11:05 PM
I lost my virginity much later than most of my friends also, but I really don't think it's something you need to stress about. Let it happen naturally.

Flapjack
September 13th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Dudeee there is no reason to stress :) Also it is pretty hard to just approach a girl and ask for sex and not be known as a perv or worse, unless you're friends with a liberal girl or something in which case go you. What I mean is don't date a girl just for sex etc etc, don't go breaking girls hearts.

As for your friends, I am sure they are just joking :)

Cadanance00
September 13th, 2016, 12:55 PM
It should be done out of love and with someone you trust. As for virginity jokes, I don't think it's right to tease someone for being a virgin. You have nothing to be ashamed of;

^ words of wisdom.

If you're trying to select a partner based on what she looks like, you're doing the wrong thing. If you want to have sex, get to know a girl who likes you and see if you develop feelings for her and let things go from there. If you take the first opportunity to get laid just to get laid, it's probably not going to be a good experience. For either of you.