PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football 2016

SethfromMI
September 3rd, 2016, 05:43 PM
Hey everyone! Here is a thread to talk about college football this season! I am going to make a separate one for the NFL< just because there are a lot of different topics just for the NFL. Hopefully we can keep this alive and have some good convos. I am not going to be on as often, but I would still like to talk football when I do come on.

So this is a place to talk about all things college football! I know I love it. Going to Michigan this year, I got student season tickets and I had an absolute blast watching my Wolverines today. I am not sure how we are going to do. I do not think we are going to be in the playoffs like some of the experts were saying, I think that is still a year away or so. but I think we have a very good team and should win 10 games or so. depending on what our conference does, it may be possible to end up climbing the ranks (though we are already 7 in the nation right now)and be in the picture.

Lots of great college football going on already and still to come this weekend (I know I will be watching). I did not see the game because I was at the Michigan one, but seeing Houston rip Oklahoma was surprising. Houston is not a bad team and I am not as surprised they won (though I picked Oklahoma to win), but Houston controlled that game.

BlackParadePixie
September 10th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Eddie mcdoom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StoppingTom
September 10th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Super excited to watch Christian McCaffrey this season.

SethfromMI
September 11th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Eddie mcdoom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his name is thundered in the audience, he is very well loved here at Michigan

Super excited to watch Christian McCaffrey this season.

very exciting player to watch. kind of wish he was at another school which is likely to get more attention than Stanford is going to get

teenboyNathan
September 11th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Ohio State is going to be fun to watch this year. Go Bucks

SethfromMI
September 11th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Ohio State is going to be fun to watch this year. Go Bucks

boooooooo! haha as much as I hate to say it, OSU always puts out a good team and as much as I bleed Maize and Blue, I will admit OSU is still the team to beat in the Big Ten this year. one of our two teams will/should be in the final four playoff for sure

teenboyNathan
September 12th, 2016, 01:48 PM
boooooooo! haha as much as I hate to say it, OSU always puts out a good team and as much as I bleed Maize and Blue, I will admit OSU is still the team to beat in the Big Ten this year. one of our two teams will/should be in the final four playoff for sure

Michigan is good BUT my Buckeyes are little bit better. But Jabrill Peppers is good

SethfromMI
September 13th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Michigan is good BUT my Buckeyes are little bit better. But Jabrill Peppers is good

OSU will be tough for sure. what on earth happened in that game against troy though?