PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever experienced this

Cool Mojo
September 1st, 2016, 03:10 PM
Well sometimes I play fight/wrestle with my friends/cousins and they often cheapshot me. For example my friend (a year older than me) started play fighting with me and whenever I got unlucky and fell on my back he would take my legs, spread them apart then stomp, kick or "gas pedal" my dick . I also have a younger cousin two years younger than me (13) who would grab my dick when we wrestled. I got hard several times but I'm straight and was wondering if anyone else experienced something similar and if this makes me gay.

jamie_n5
September 1st, 2016, 03:56 PM
Heavens no that doesn't make you gay. Your friend and cousin were just horsing around and maybe being a little experimental grabbing you and that kind of thing. You could always get them back if you feel it too. I have done this kind of thing with my friends too. It's just goofing around.

pjones
September 4th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Well sometimes I play fight/wrestle with my friends/cousins and they often cheapshot me. For example my friend (a year older than me) started play fighting with me and whenever I got unlucky and fell on my back he would take my legs, spread them apart then stomp, kick or "gas pedal" my dick . I also have a younger cousin two years younger than me (13) who would grab my dick when we wrestled. I got hard several times but I'm straight and was wondering if anyone else experienced something similar and if this makes me gay.

i've gotten hard when wrestling with my friends and brother. we're teen boys going through puberty. just about any contact can get us hard, don't worry about it. doesn't imply anything about your sexuality, just proves your penis works.

JohnC
September 4th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Yep. What pjones said. Just proves everything works. Not sure I would get hard though if I got stomped or kicked down there. I think that would have the opposite effect on me. :)

ska8er
September 10th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Why would u think it would make u gay?
If u don't like what is happening tell them to
stop and not to do it again-when guys play
wrestle anything can happen-I would say in
a way it is bonding but if it gets out of hand
then give them a taste of their own medicine
but don't b mean-teach them a lesson.

jxxx_z
September 13th, 2016, 01:10 PM
You're not gay... Anything rubbing against your dick will make you hard, it's normal

Falcons_11
September 21st, 2016, 04:18 PM
There nothing wrong with messing around like wrestling and touching each other dicks. I've done that with friends several times. But usually we don't stomp on, kick, or gas pedal each other's junk. That has to hurt some?

Abhorrence
September 21st, 2016, 06:44 PM
This does not make you gay in any way, shape or form. Literally, when you're a teenager your hormones are in overdrive and any form of contact that can be considered sexual by your subconscious thoughts usually results in the usual blood-rush...

SeansLittleBro
September 25th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Oh that sux! I have accidentally had that happen, but not on purpose. Usually just groping and goofing around when wrestling with my friends.

Trevorkid
September 29th, 2016, 03:56 PM

No, doesn't make you gay. A boys penis gets hard whenever it's touched.

mark_r100
October 20th, 2016, 09:21 PM
same with me when i wrestle

Dames
November 20th, 2016, 07:46 AM
pressure and touching it can make it hard without any sexual thoughts, so dont worry

Zachary G
November 29th, 2016, 08:54 AM
Dude, catching a bone when wrestling doesnt make you gay, its just a natural reaction toe all of the adrenaline and excitement you are experiencing. Your friends grabbing your junk is just horsing around, its nothing sexual. No worries, your safe from being considered gay, but if you are ever uncomfortable about what is going on you should say something -- set some ground rules.

Just JT
November 29th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Pretty much what everyone else is saying. Being a teen anything that makes contact with that area will feel stimulating as it's kinda new and hormones react to even a windy day

But I'll also add that although people have said if you don't like it then say something etc etc etc, but also if you do like it, it doesn't mean your gay. And if you are gay, so what? Then your gay. Embrace it bro and have fun. Nobody's going to judge you as a person for your sexuality. And if they do then there a looser.

Tpyro
November 29th, 2016, 11:27 AM
hey there's nothing wrong with that our meaning you're gay . it's that's just boys being boys and it happens they get them too. No worries about it.

Vegas2933
December 6th, 2016, 03:32 PM
No it doesn't make you gay. Whether they grabbed your dick by accident or on purpose you are still free to determine your sexuality yourself.