PDA

View Full Version : Anti-gay Pastor Charged With Child Molesting

mattsmith48
August 31st, 2016, 06:34 PM
LgMVwi11Mkg

Im getting criticize when I said that most people who loudly express their hatred of gay people do it because they secretly want to suck a dick. This guy said that the Orlando victims deserved it now turns out hes a pedophile, and he doesn't have the excuse of being Catholic.

Vlerchan
August 31st, 2016, 07:31 PM
Im getting criticize when I said that most people who loudly express their hatred of gay people do it because they secretly want to suck a dick. This guy said that the Orlando victims deserved it now turns out hes a pedophile, and he doesn't have the excuse of being Catholic.
n = 1.

fuck religion

ethan-s
August 31st, 2016, 08:34 PM
damn. It just proves that there are fakes and trolls everywhere.

PS. Everyone has a religion, even if you say so or not.

PlasmaHam
August 31st, 2016, 09:33 PM
n = 1.

fuck religion

How is this a religion issue? If I brought up an anti-religion gay guy being a pedophile(they exist, trust me) would you curse gays? Of course not, because your so called "tolerance" runs one way. This is not just you Vlerchan, don't take it personally, I am just getting sick and tired of this. People here call the whole police system flawed and racist after the mistake of a few people, yet say you shouldn't judge Muslims by the actions of a few hundred thousand. You are all for free speech for gays and Muslims, yet many want to silence public religion and opposing view points. Anyone opposes you, and the typical response falls under insults and some sort of unsupported -ism.

If you want to be truly tolerant, you need to learn to accept all views, all people, and all facts, regardless of personal preference.

lyhom
August 31st, 2016, 09:36 PM
How is this a religion issue? If I brought up an anti-religion gay guy being a pedophile(they exist, trust me) would you curse gays? Of course not, because your so called "tolerance" runs one way. This is not just you Vlerchan, don't take it personally, I am just getting sick and tired of this. People here call the whole police system flawed and racist after the mistake of a few people, yet say you shouldn't judge Muslims by the actions of a few hundred thousand. You are all for free speech for gays and Muslims, yet many want to silence public religion and opposing view points. Anyone opposes you, and the typical response falls under insults and some sort of unsupported -ism.

If you want to be truly tolerant, you need to learn to accept all views, all people, and all facts, regardless of personal preference.

it's not that deep fam

PlasmaHam
August 31st, 2016, 09:40 PM
it's not that deep fam

eh, I got caught up in the moment. That's probably a better discussion for a different thread than continuing it here. But I still don't get how this guy being religious automatically justifies cursing religion.

Edit: Btw, nothing I said earlier is unsupported by actual events, so don't think I'm just making stuff up.

Vlerchan
September 1st, 2016, 06:09 AM
How is this a religion issue?
I was being sarcastic.

n stands for number of observations and the point I was making is that mattsmith's generalisations are still garbage.

phuckphace
September 1st, 2016, 09:20 AM
I like how hypocrisy is now a bigger sin than actually doing fucked up things

the act itself doesn't matter no matter how gross it is, you just better not get caught doing it after you hate on it. in this case we have a homophobic bigot who molested kids - molesting the kids itself isn't the problem or the Green and various other far-left parties wouldn't have campaigned for child sex to be made legal (some lolbertarian horseshit about muh consent, etc.) ...or at least you would think so. take the made-up example of a devout churchgoing WASP who went and had an abortion - she'd get shit from libruls not because she killed her baby but the even more heinous crime of hypocritically killing her baby. there was also that anti-gay GOP senator/Congessman Mark whoever who got caught sexting twinks - because you know if there's one thing leftoids can't stand, ever, it's an inbox full of gay twink asses, amirite?

PlasmaHam
September 1st, 2016, 10:55 AM

the act itself doesn't matter no matter how gross it is, you just better not get caught doing it after you hate on it. in this case we have a homophobic bigot who molested kids - molesting the kids itself isn't the problem or the Green and various other far-left parties wouldn't have campaigned for child sex to be made legal (some lolbertarian horseshit about muh consent, etc.) ...or at least you would think so. take the made-up example of a devout churchgoing WASP who went and had an abortion - she'd get shit from libruls not because she killed her baby but the even more heinous crime of hypocritically killing her baby. there was also that anti-gay GOP senator/Congessman Mark whoever who got caught sexting twinks - because you know if there's one thing leftoids can't stand, ever, it's an inbox full of gay twink asses, amirite?
Sure, the man is a hypocrite, but that doesn't make religion the automatic issue.

phuckphace
September 1st, 2016, 11:46 AM
Sure, the man is a hypocrite, but that doesn't make religion the automatic issue.

it's deeper than that fam

Mars
September 1st, 2016, 11:51 AM
Well colour me surprised.

Vlerchan
September 1st, 2016, 12:21 PM
it's deeper than that fam
Shit dude. Have your like. Have them all.

---

I also agree with your original point.

PinkFloyd
September 1st, 2016, 01:26 PM
http://efdreams.com/data_images/dreams/iron/iron-02.jpg http://etc.usf.edu/presentations/extras/letters/varsity_letters/24/37/y-400.png

Paraxiom
September 1st, 2016, 05:43 PM
n = 1.

fuck religion

Watch out for that rampaging train of generalisation. :rolleyes:

You mean that everyone has religious beliefs, even if considering oneself as atheist / antitheist?

(Really only wondering.)

It's more rewarding to catch a group of bad acts linked up, rather than 'just' one bad act, here the molesting with hypocrisy, agreed.

Disproportionate attention, even if only from the media, is a lovely little problem.

mattsmith48
September 1st, 2016, 09:07 PM

I dont believe in any religion

Periphery
September 2nd, 2016, 01:09 PM

So atheist is a religion according to you? Like I don't 'worship' the fact that I don't believe in a god.

ThisBougieLife
September 4th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Doesn't surprise me. "Doth protest too much" is often an explanation for extreme hatred of something "perverse". If you can turn attention away from yourself and toward a "boogeyman" then it gives you more likelihood of getting away with your own misdeeds. There have been countless examples of bigoted people doing it to compensate for some shame of their own.

ethan-s
September 5th, 2016, 02:44 PM
So atheist is a religion according to you? Like I don't 'worship' the fact that I don't believe in a god.

Look up the definition of religion and report back.

phuckphace
September 5th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Doesn't surprise me. "Doth protest too much" is often an explanation for extreme hatred of something "perverse".

why would you put perverse in sneer quotes in this context, of all things? here I was thinking that even most lefties can't stomach kiddie-diddling. I would like to keep believing this so help me out by clarifying?

ThisBougieLife
September 5th, 2016, 02:54 PM
I did so because when writing that response I had anti-gay folks who end up being homosexual themselves in mind despite the specific example in this question, and since I don't regard homosexuality as a perversity, I put the word in quotes. I hardly need to say I too detest kiddie-diddling, as libertine of a lefty as I am.

phuckphace
September 5th, 2016, 03:09 PM
I did so because when writing that response I had anti-gay folks who end up being homosexual themselves in mind despite the specific example in this question, and since I don't regard homosexuality as a perversity, I put the word in quotes. I hardly need to say I too detest kiddie-diddling, as libertine of a lefty as I am.

I'm glad we cleared that up.

here's one for ya: I'm gay IRL, but at the same time I also consider homosexuality to be a mental disorder (it won't hurt my feelings if you decide to cue up the "self-loathing" bit). I've seen enough of its co-morbidities manifested in my fellow homos to conclude that whatever it is that causes guys to crave dick also causes guys to be hyperindividualist perma-children if not outright sociopaths. even the most outwardly "normal" ones I've met always turn out to be just as cuckoo as the rest once you peel back the first gay layer of the gay onion. with all this in mind you can surely understand why I sympathize with homophobes, after finding out that I can't even cuddle with a guy without walking away with HIV and a contact high

Paraxiom
September 5th, 2016, 03:37 PM

A lack of beliefs doesn't mean a belief system itself.

I'm an atheist, but in that I lack belief in a god. I don't believe in the lack of a god, and I don't go with scientism and such.

here's one for ya: I'm gay IRL, but at the same time I also consider homosexuality to be a mental disorder (it won't hurt my feelings if you decide to cue up the "self-loathing" bit). I've seen enough of its co-morbidities manifested in my fellow homos to conclude that whatever it is that causes guys to crave dick also causes guys to be hyperindividualist perma-children if not outright sociopaths. even the most outwardly "normal" ones I've met always turn out to be just as cuckoo as the rest once you peel back the first gay layer of the gay onion. with all this in mind you can surely understand why I sympathize with homophobes, after finding out that I can't even cuddle with a guy without walking away with HIV and a contact high

(This feels like a soliloquy post you did.)

Would I be one of these 'outwardly normal' ones? :D

Periphery
September 6th, 2016, 10:16 AM

You know we don't believe in anything right? Well there is science but yeah. We don't worship science.

ethan-s
September 6th, 2016, 09:14 PM
And science can't prove anything. Case closed.

Drewboyy
September 6th, 2016, 09:54 PM

Science itself can't, it's just a noun. Using science, people can.

Periphery
September 7th, 2016, 07:15 AM

And how can it not prove anything? If you're going to make claims like these atleast support them.

Flapjack
September 7th, 2016, 03:57 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/mHjBdBZuqBvJC/giphy.gif
Let me guess... reality has a well-known liberal bias?

The whole point of science is to prove stuff buddy.

This is how a theory gets accepted:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/The_Scientific_Method_as_an_Ongoing_Process.svg/850px-The_Scientific_Method_as_an_Ongoing_Process.svg.png
But it is all wrong because you said so?
For the smarter cookies on this site, I know this is greatly simplified and aimed at kids.

Paraxiom
September 8th, 2016, 06:50 AM

Taking the thread topic this sort of came out of nowhere, but I'll contribute anyway.

If you mean that science cannot prove anything absolutely/irrefutably about the world, then you're correct.

If you mean anything else, then you're incorrect. I'm sure you are familiar with the fridge in the kitchen. Science proved that changing the pressure of certain chemicals has a reallllyyy strong trend in making one area adjacent to the chemical cooler than its surroundings. Your fridge works with that idea.

So while science doesn't absolutely prove anything, it certainly makes your pizzas nice to eat.

The whole point of science is to prove stuff buddy.

I digress and see the point of science being to form very reliable theories on stuff in and of the world.

Anyway, all off-topic, so...

mattsmith48
September 8th, 2016, 10:01 PM
I digress and see the point of science being to form very reliable theories on stuff in and of the world.

Isn't doing experiments and testing those theories also science?

Anyway, all off-topic, so...

YES! Agreed let's go back to me being right.:D

phuckphace
September 9th, 2016, 01:22 AM
(This feels like a soliloquy post you did.)

I've seen things you heteros wouldn't believe. I saw homos catching HIV on purpose on the shores of the Bay Area. I watched White Walker lookin ass trannies glittering in the dark near the Golden Gate (Bridge). all those moments, thankfully lost, like dollar bills during a meth habit. time to die (early and miserably).

PlasmaHam
September 9th, 2016, 11:34 AM
YES! Agreed let's go back to me being right.:D

This is why no one takes you serious my friend. Try some humility for once when you argue.

mattsmith48
September 9th, 2016, 03:54 PM
This is why no one takes you serious my friend. Try some humility for once when you argue.

Are you sure? I think it's more because of the excessive sarcasm and the Catholic priest jokes

Paraxiom
September 12th, 2016, 03:58 AM
I've seen things you heteros wouldn't believe. I saw homos catching HIV on purpose on the shores of the Bay Area. I watched White Walker lookin ass trannies glittering in the dark near the Golden Gate (Bridge). all those moments, thankfully lost, like dollar bills during a meth habit. time to die (early and miserably).

Just for the record, I am no hetero. :P