PDA

View Full Version : Got asked by a guy ? Does that make me gay or something ?

Danielle DaniYell
August 31st, 2016, 09:41 AM
I know I may come off as stupid by my question , but the real thing is that as usual , when I was hanging out with the girls in cheerpeadig squad , well, we were having fun , and there were some other guys from our class . Well, one of the guys straight up came to me and told me that he wants to date me . Well, he asked in front of all the girls and wl, I asked him if he was joking , and he said no . So, what I did I couldn't explain but I couldn't answer him and just ran away . I couldn't explain my not directly telling himno . I've always questioned my gender and have been sort of a very feminine boy in class , but being asked on a date by a masculine guy , well Iddon't know what to do ? Does this questioning mean I'm gay ? I've never dated anyone before , and am always looking for fun . So , what should I do ? What are my symptoms ? Help needed .

Flapjack
August 31st, 2016, 09:42 AM
It does sound like you're questioning it yeah :)

Sailor Mars
August 31st, 2016, 09:48 AM
If you are solely attracted to men, you are gay. If you are solely attracted to women, you are straight. If you are attracted to women/men, but are curious to dating or having relations with the opposite, you are bi-curious. If you are attracted to both, you are bisexual. It sounds like you could be curious though. If you want to try and go on a date with him, you should go ahead, but don't rush labelling yourself :)

lemondrop
August 31st, 2016, 10:14 AM
That's a hella brave guy right there ;). It depends,you might be feminine,but don't like guys tho, if you feel/imagine living with a boy and the idea living with a girl gives you shivers you might be gay,but if you have the same feelings for boys and girls then bi,also you might be asexual ,but i don't think you're. You must add - how do you imagine yourself with other/same sex

jamie_n5
August 31st, 2016, 10:40 AM
Well being asked out by a guy certainly doesn't make you gay. It sounds like you are questioning your sexuality. If you are attracted to girls sexually and want to date them then you are straight. If you are attracted to guys and desire them sexually then you are gay man. I am guessing by the way you reacted that you are probably straight and were terribly embarrassed by being asked out. You will have to figure out what your sexuality is on your own man.

Danielle DaniYell
August 31st, 2016, 10:52 AM
That's a hella brave guy right there ;). It depends,you might be feminine,but don't like guys tho, if you feel/imagine living with a boy and the idea living with a girl gives you shivers you might be gay,but if you have the same feelings for boys and girls then bi,also you might be asexual ,but i don't think you're. You must add - how do you imagine yourself with other/same sex

Well, I haven't yet felt sexual attraction to men and very less to women . I actually imagine myself as being feminine in all things , and can see myself with a masculine guy in that light solely for now . But no sexual attraction to men for now .

Vermilion
August 31st, 2016, 11:27 AM
I would say say yes and if it goes well stick if not its fine

lemondrop
August 31st, 2016, 11:28 AM
Well,at least you know who likes you :D

Danielle DaniYell
August 31st, 2016, 11:52 AM
Well,at least you know who likes you :D

Maybe I'll gove it a shot and see if it works out

Zachary G
August 31st, 2016, 12:46 PM
Maybe I'll gove it a shot and see if it works out

Thats the best thing you can do, go out with him, see how it goes and where it goes, then decide from there.

JHardy9
August 31st, 2016, 03:28 PM
if your sexually atracted to guys yes your gay

Danielle DaniYell
August 31st, 2016, 07:14 PM
:wub:Thats the best thing you can do, go out with him, see how it goes and where it goes, then decide from there.
Thanks !!!
I've got a date with him tomorrow !

Bull
August 31st, 2016, 07:24 PM
:wub:
Thanks !!!
I've got a date with him tomorrow !

Way to go! Proud of you and hope you guys have a lot of fun. :yeah:

Jinglebottom
August 31st, 2016, 07:34 PM
I hope it goes well, Dani.

Phosphene
August 31st, 2016, 07:51 PM
Have a good time Dani, and keep us updated on how it went :).

Danielle DaniYell
August 31st, 2016, 08:12 PM
Have a good time Dani, and keep us updated on how it went :).

Sure I will
thanks a lot

Danielle DaniYell
September 1st, 2016, 09:27 PM
Hii . So we had the date and really it was a lot more fun than I expected . We went to movie first , and then to coffee . It was kinda awkward , but I didn't mind anything . He was definitely not behaving like you see gay people do , but more like a boy dating a girl , like he was the one paying for everything and driving , and other stuff . All in all, I didn't feel any sexual attractions , but I didn't mind his attractions either .

Dalcourt
September 2nd, 2016, 12:54 AM
Hii . So we had the date and really it was a lot more fun than I expected . We went to movie first , and then to coffee . It was kinda awkward , but I didn't mind anything . He was definitely not behaving like you see gay people do , but more like a boy dating a girl , like he was the one paying for everything and driving , and other stuff . All in all, I didn't feel any sexual attractions , but I didn't mind his attractions either .

Good to hear that it went well for you. But I'd eeally advise you if you don't feel any sexual attraction or anything you should tell him. It will be awkward and hurtful for both of you if a relationship starts on wrong assumptions and things like that.

And by the way there's no certain way gay people act, they are acting all kinds of different like every other person, too.

jxxx_z
September 11th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Only you can really answer if you're gay or not, people know at different times