PDA

View Full Version : With my depression comes anger

Kawaii Bean
August 31st, 2016, 03:48 AM
I have a lot of anger. I'm angry for being depressed. I'm angry at those who made me depressed. I'm angry at the existence of depression... And I'm just pretty much filled with anger in general. Like, a lot of hate. I went through a lot of crap in my life (since I was 6 or 7 I believe), I tried to be happy, and I failed and depression came and swooped me up like a bird. Pretty awesome, right? Yeah.
I'm a huge mess and I'm angry about that, too.

Flapjack
August 31st, 2016, 03:51 AM
How do you cope with your anger buddy? Or is that what you made the thread to ask for advice on? :)

Dalcourt
August 31st, 2016, 06:31 AM
I have a lot of anger. I'm angry for being depressed. I'm angry at those who made me depressed. I'm angry at the existence of depression... And I'm just pretty much filled with anger in general. Like, a lot of hate. I went through a lot of crap in my life (since I was 6 or 7 I believe), I tried to be happy, and I failed and depression came and swooped me up like a bird. Pretty awesome, right? Yeah.
I'm a huge mess and I'm angry about that, too.

I get what you mean. I am full of anger sometimes too due my bipolar disorder.
As Jack said have you found any coping mechanisms or are hou still looking for them like I do?

jamie_n5
August 31st, 2016, 10:29 AM
Have you seen a doctor or phycologist for some help? I would think they could do something to help you out.

Kawaii Bean
August 31st, 2016, 06:05 PM
Yea I go to therapy weekly and also I'm being put on medication. Pills. Blech lol

Dalcourt
August 31st, 2016, 08:51 PM
Yea I go to therapy weekly and also I'm being put on medication. Pills. Blech lol

Are your therapy and meds useful?
Do they help you deal with your depression and anger?