PDA

View Full Version : Creepy Clowns try to lure kids into woods

Flapjack
August 30th, 2016, 10:23 PM
3CV-GweTMAM
and people said I was crazy when I said all clowns were evil :P I am joking of course, most clowns are goo but this doesn't do much to help my coulrophobia go away!:P

I agree with Cenk (the guy in the video) I doubt they are child molesters but they are playing a risky game and could get shot.

Moral of the story, all clowns are evil XD

Desynchronized
August 30th, 2016, 10:49 PM
This is creepy man. And i also think all clowns are satans and evil.

EuRo
August 30th, 2016, 11:56 PM
Pennywise is real. o)_(o

Sublime Demonz
August 31st, 2016, 12:02 AM
I've always hated clowns. This makes me hate them even more.

Paraxiom
August 31st, 2016, 11:43 AM
Clowns are basically dystopic at this point; it hasn't helped that I saw some Japanese MacDonald's adverts which include the red/yellow clown as a central figure. It's good though that I am not outright fearful of them.

mattsmith48
August 31st, 2016, 02:58 PM
3CV-GweTMAM
and people said I was crazy when I said all clowns were evil :P I am joking of course, most clowns are goo but this doesn't do much to help my coulrophobia go away!:P

I agree with Cenk (the guy in the video) I doubt they are child molesters but they are playing a risky game and could get shot.

Moral of the story, all clowns are evil XD

They obviously aren't child molesters if they were its not into the woods they would try to lure kids but into a church. Sorry for the pedophile joke, I was gonna make a Trump joke but since they kinda about the same thing I was gonna say I didn't had a choice to do this one instead.

Seriously tho, America doesn't have a gun problem but innocent clowns playing the woods at night risk of getting shot because everyone as a gun and can't wait to use it

devotionnel
August 31st, 2016, 03:10 PM
I'm surprised they haven't been in a lot of trouble for this yet.

Drewboyy
August 31st, 2016, 03:25 PM
I'm surprised they haven't been in a lot of trouble for this yet.

What would they get in trouble for?

devotionnel
August 31st, 2016, 04:53 PM
What would they get in trouble for?

Surely it's disturbing peace? I mean, trying to lure people's kids into the woods, alone, that is not normal. It's really risky, even if it's a joke.

mattsmith48
August 31st, 2016, 05:48 PM
Surely it's disturbing peace? I mean, trying to lure people's kids into the woods, alone, that is not normal. It's really risky, even if it's a joke.

Trying to lure kids into the woods sure its kinda weird or even suspicious put how is it disturbing the peace?

lliam
August 31st, 2016, 05:55 PM
just since It we all know clowns are evil.

PqqBpAqnGKg