PDA

View Full Version : How do I use it?

Marty24
August 29th, 2016, 02:17 AM
Hey! So, I have one of these that I don't know what to do with it. https://www.bcdiesel.ca/en/bc-diesel-shirt-mens It's my cousin sister's an I really don't know why she purchased it. However, it's with me now and I don't know how to use this T-shirt, with the company name printed on it. Would look like I'm advertising or something. But, I really like the material. I don't want to dispose it off. Could actually use it. But I don't know how. Please suggest me something.

Flapjack
August 29th, 2016, 04:28 AM
I would just wear it buddy :) The company names being on branded clothes is nothing new :)

lemondrop
August 29th, 2016, 05:49 AM
Just wear it,lol. It's just a simple t-shirt with a logo

Mars
August 29th, 2016, 06:29 AM
It's a t-shirt... But if you really don't want to wear it because it has a logo, I have a few alternatives.

In the case of a catastrophe, emergency, or apocalypse, you can rip the t-shirt and use it as a bandage or binding for a splint.
As far a shade goes, if you're stuck in a hot climate area, you can wrap the shirt around your face as a cover.
If you're low on water and don't have any filter or water tabs, you can use the t-shirt as a type of make shift filter.
You can also create a bag from it, in order to carry objects, food, or even make a type of stretcher (provided and type of wire or wood, along with the t shirt) again, in an emergency situation.
Want to claim some territory during the rough times? Make a flag! Want to surrender during some rougher times? Make a flag!
Stuck outdoors with no comfort? If you stuff the t-shirt with grass, leaves, or soft dirt, you can make yourself a pillow.
You can also use the t-shirt as fuel for a fire.

That's just some purposes :)

lemondrop
August 29th, 2016, 06:59 AM
It's a t-shirt... But if you really don't want to wear it because it has a logo, I have a few alternatives.

In the case of a catastrophe, emergency, or apocalypse, you can rip the t-shirt and use it as a bandage or binding for a splint.
As far a shade goes, if you're stuck in a hot climate area, you can wrap the shirt around your face as a cover.
If you're low on water and don't have any filter or water tabs, you can use the t-shirt as a type of make shift filter.
You can also create a bag from it, in order to carry objects, food, or even make a type of stretcher (provided and type of wire or wood, along with the t shirt) again, in an emergency situation.
Want to claim some territory during the rough times? Make a flag! Want to surrender during some rougher times? Make a flag!
Stuck outdoors with no comfort? If you stuff the t-shirt with grass, leaves, or soft dirt, you can make yourself a pillow.
You can also use the t-shirt as fuel for a fire.

That's just some purposes :)

Lmao, i'm dying,someone fan's Bear Grylls hehe

jxxx_z
September 13th, 2016, 01:41 PM
If you're brand conscious, don't wear it. If you don't care, by all means wear it