PDA

View Full Version : Why does this happen?

Marty24
August 29th, 2016, 02:00 AM
Hey all! I feel quite too hungry at times, whereas I just don't like eating anything some days. Why is it so? My mom keeps getting worried due to my irregular eating habits. Why do you think my appetite goes down some times.

Flapjack
August 29th, 2016, 05:45 AM
It could be because of 1000 different things buddy!! Have you noticed a change in your mood when you lose your appetite? :)

lemondrop
August 29th, 2016, 06:56 AM
Same here,one week i can eat every 5mins (no joke) and then the other i can't consume so much. This might because of the body growth ,it requires more fuelsssss - food ^.~

jamie_n5
September 5th, 2016, 06:51 PM
It is not abnormal to have different eating and appetite swings like that. We are all different in lots of ways. I wouldn't worry about it unless you were to loose a lot of weight and start becoming underweight then there might be some concern.

Madison519
September 9th, 2016, 06:27 PM
It happens to me sometimes. So long as I'm not adding to my weight, I just assume it's my body telling me its needs. So I listen.

Godsdaughter
October 21st, 2016, 07:17 PM
This happens to me too. It really just depends on the day, what mood you are in, ur amount of physical activity, the time of month (if you know what I mean), etc. Don't worry about it.