PDA

View Full Version : Life is so worthless to me now

Kawaii Bean
August 28th, 2016, 03:34 PM
I honestly see no point in life. I'm not going to kill myself, I'm not that bold, but everything is so plain and dry and monotone.
The only thing worth living for is the sound of music.

Flapjack
August 28th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Just hang in there buddy :) In time you will find a passion worth living for!!

Just JT
August 28th, 2016, 04:00 PM
I get that from your posts here. Welcome to VT btw. You really seems to be in a pretty big struggle in a lota ways. Is there a way you can kind of like organize your thoughts and kinda process where some of this is coming from?

One thought is to use your music that you love so much to help express some of how you feel about stuff and problems. You might find more insight as to what's happening cause you might find new or different words to use that are closer to how you feel

jamie_n5
August 28th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Things will improve for you I am surer. Instead of looking at what is wrong with the world why don't you give looking for the good in things? You will see by living more positively things will get better.

AussieNicholas
August 28th, 2016, 05:34 PM
I completely get how you feel. Every day I can't even be bothered putting in the bare minimum to any of my subjects at school. Whenever something bad happens, I don't see the point in correcting it because it won't matter in the long run. I've never had any reason to keep on going. I live like I just owe the world something.