PDA

View Full Version : I couldn't think of a gay enough title (it's *that* gay)

phuckphace
August 28th, 2016, 10:11 AM
so Vlerchan awared me to this article, "How Donald Trump Made It Cool to Be Gay Again (http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/11/trump-brought-subversion-decadence-back-gay-culture/)," written by the profoundly annoying Milo Yiannopoulos, that triggered me even harder than he anticipated.

let's begin with this doozy here:

After all, we love subversion, and being a gay leftwinger— or even just being gay—is no longer rebellious. To really ruffle feathers these days, you have to be a republican.

he's honest enough to admit it right off the bat at least. his reasons for adopting the right-wing pose are entirely self-serving in a way that makes it obvious that he and those like him don't value nationalism for the same reasons normal people do. it's 100% superficial and an EPIC TROLL, nothing else.

then you might wonder what will happen after the Tausendjähriges Trumpenreich is established come November and Milo finds that heiling Hitler is now mainstream. I don't have to wonder very hard myself: there's a sudden shift back to the left so he can keep up the ~FUCK YOU I DO WHAT I WANT~ routine and thus continue to achieve and maintain an erection.

The dreary, married dad-fag in the Huffington Post is emblematic of what mainstream gay culture has become. Boring, suburban and domesticated. The gay version of 1950s housewives. Not that I have anything against 1950s housewives— but gays shouldn’t imitate them. Like the dull parents of the 1960s, older married gays are now trying to tell younger fags that fun is overrated, that we should be good little leftists and that we should conform.

No thanks.

"the gay version of 1950s housewives" :lol3: more like the gay version of the Loch Ness Monster (neither are real). I'd say he pulled this one out of his ass but knowing Milo he'd probably try to cram it in deeper

With mainstream acceptance has come cultural castration. I bet some of these frustrated married homos wish they they could be on Grindr getting an 18 year old sent to their door, just like they used to pick up fags in seedy underground bars in the 1980s. Is it all just jealousy at how much fun we’re having?

this is an extremely common conceit in this crew ("haters be jealous") which we can see also with the way they're uniformly unable to fathom how anyone could find hyper-promiscuity, sex with total strangers and an elevated disease risk disgusting.

the dangle also has a "hashtag YOLO" angle:

Every time a mainstream journalist condemns Twinks for Trump, or other forms of rightwing faggotry as “dangerous”, and wrong, it only makes younger gays more thrilled by the allure of the forbidden. Gays were meant to be those things. Why endure being a homosexual at all, if you can’t tumble out of a club on a Monday afternoon, off your tits and clinging to someone you met 45 minutes earlier?

fortunately for the rest of us who have to endure Milo, if that's how you "endure" being gay, at least you won't have to endure it very long especially when your immune system shuts down

The domestication of the homosexual has been a disaster for leftists: not only did the boring and stupid gays retreat into conservative institutions like marriage[...]

literally did not happen, and lol just lol at calling gay marriage a "conservative institution."

the hype over gay marriage actually faded even sooner than I expected following the SCOTUS ruling due to it having been a fake non-issue the whole time, since gay sex has been legal/de facto legal for decades, and the main goal was always to normalize attitudes toward gay sex, with the "equality of love" being a fake pretense.

On the whole, I’m against waving one’s identity around like a flag.

I'm going to assume this is what he considers sarcasm? idk but I thought it was funny.

Gays also bought into the idea that sexuality is the whole of their existence, believing that if they don’t hold pride parades every week and shove their gayness in the faces of peaceful, non-aggressive Christians everyone might forget they’re alive.

here Milo gets points for recognizing that harassing Christians is a minus but then loses them by not recognizing that this doesn't cancel out his earlier boasting of extreme hedonism and indulgence being some kind of spiritual calling for gay people. that kind of shit doesn't fly in the Reich for the same reason Milo loves it: it's subversive. if the above dissonance doesn't confirm that Milo is just accessorizing with his "right-wing" rhetoric then I guess nothing will.

When you think about it, gays are natural Libertarians[...]

no kidding? :lol3:

and when you really think about it, Libertarians aren't conservative or "right-wing" at all!

this alleged "creeping dullness" in the gay community he speaks of is likewise bullshit, as is his general claim that Donald Trump made being gay "cool" again. in fact, the gayness had been rapidly ticking upwards in step with each passing current year, long before this election cycle or the last one.

lastly the way Milo refers to Donald Trump as "Daddy" is also bizarrely creepy in an "I need to take a shower after reading this" kind of way

----

the Milo problem is part of an overall problem with the Right always trying to be a big tent and letting weirdos and undesirables in no matter how weird and subversive they are to the party as a whole. the Left does an admittedly excellent job of purging anyone who deviates even 10% from the party line, but meanwhile on the Right nobody can agree on what to do about the "life undeserving of life" in the ranks or even if such a category really exists.

tl;dr Milo get out

ThisBougieLife
August 28th, 2016, 10:18 AM
There is nothing genuine about anything Milo says. Good to see that people on the Left and on the Right detest him alike.

As a Leftist, though, I enjoy seeing Milo give conservatives a shitty image. Now you see what happens when you let in your "undesirables". Milo is essentially a fake opportunistic conservative, so is Trump. And the fact that they are in the mainstream now is good for us on the Left; watching you guys implode in your own lack of direction, that is.

The Right needs to stick to their shrinking white straight Christian base and allow themselves to die their impending slow death.

Flapjack
August 28th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Ironic how when a right winger is a fruit loop, the right wing claims he is a fruit loop. If a leftist or a Muslim is a fruit loop then they represent the whole community/ movement.

Vlerchan
August 28th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Best post of 2016?

I think so.

ThisBougieLife
August 28th, 2016, 10:40 AM
^ John "Current Year" Oliver would probably agree :P

jamie_n5
August 28th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Crazy post but I find it entertaining and funny. Also interesting too I guess.

Uniquemind
August 28th, 2016, 06:58 PM
This election cycle is pure political theatre and his article headlines have been used in speechs by Hillary against Trump and the movement the alt-right represents.

Paraxiom
August 29th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Ever since my introduction to Milo through mentioning by a friend in February, he tends to come up here and there for me. He's fun in the sort of highly entertaining and extremely annoying way. He may be intelligent in some ways, but his ego is is far greater.

He can get out of the Earth's atmosphere for all I care; see how he gets triggered by the lack of oxygen...

PlasmaHam
August 29th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Ever since my introduction to Milo through mentioning by a friend in February, he tends to come up here and there for me. He's fun in the sort of highly entertaining and extremely annoying way. He may be intelligent in some ways, but his ego is is far greater.

He can get out of the Earth's atmosphere for all I care; see how he gets triggered by the lack of oxygen...

Yea, I like Milo's politics more or less, but as a person I just want to punch him in the face. I came upon him earlier this year as well. His attitude and crazy comments like the quotes below don't suit well with me. I'll agree with him about the gay Republican ruffling feather, but the rest is just a dumb attempt at being notable.

It is a shame that the media likes painting people like Milo as the typical conservative, which he is far from.

StoppingTom
August 29th, 2016, 10:12 PM
There is nothing genuine about anything Milo says. Good to see that people on the Left and on the Right detest him alike.

As a Leftist, though, I enjoy seeing Milo give conservatives a shitty image. Now you see what happens when you let in your "undesirables". Milo is essentially a fake opportunistic conservative, so is Trump. And the fact that they are in the mainstream now is good for us on the Left; watching you guys implode in your own lack of direction, that is.

The Right needs to stick to their shrinking white straight Christian base and allow themselves to die their impending slow death.

While I'm not denying Milo is an unspeakably annoying piece of garbage, this post, to me, encapsulates what is so wrong with politics (not even just in the US). The whole "Us vs Them" thing has become so vicious over the decades it's almost like people forget that ultimately we're all in this together.

ThisBougieLife
August 29th, 2016, 11:19 PM
While I'm not denying Milo is an unspeakably annoying piece of garbage, this post, to me, encapsulates what is so wrong with politics (not even just in the US). The whole "Us vs Them" thing has become so vicious over the decades it's almost like people forget that ultimately we're all in this together.

My comment was mainly a response to the OP who derided libertarians, said that the Right shouldn't let in "weirdos" and "undesirables" and even spoke of "life undeserving of life". Unless the OP was being facetious, which it didn't seem that way to me, I was merely countering what I saw as a divisive and caustic post (even if I agree with him in my dislike of Milo, his post was hardly better) with something similar. In reality I'm not nearly as "us vs. them" as that post would suggest.

I'm not sure if I was supposed to find phuckface's commentary funny, but it didn't come off that way to me, especially in his insensitive comment about Milo contracting AIDS. It seemed like his main issue with Milo is that he's a "fake right-winger". So I merely responded with what I thought the implications of that were (i.e. that he can be a fake, because, like it or not, it benefits those of us with left-leaning principles).

Anyway, I just don't want you to think too much less of me, since my response was mostly because the OP riled me up, not because I actually function in that divisive of a political mindset.

phuckphace
August 30th, 2016, 03:35 AM
Milo "Tumble into Treblinka Off Your Tits" Yiannopoulos
Milo "It's Raining Menschen" Yiannopoulos
Milo "The Catcher In The Reich" Yiannopoulos
Milo "Queer As Volk" Yiannopoulos
Milo "Hand Grenade At The Pride Parade" Yiannopoulos
Milo "Gaystapo" Yiannopoulos
Milo "Rudolf's Drag Race" Yiannopoulos
Milo "The Twink In The High Castle" Yiannopoulos
Milo "Meine Ehre heißt Truvada" Yiannopoulos
Milo "Can't Hide The Pride On The Cattle Car Ride" Yiannopoulos
Milo "Blood and Soiled Bedsheets" Yiannopoulos
Milo "Tightest Booty in Buchenwald" Yiannopoulos
Milo "The Perks Of Being a Wall Builder" Yiannopoulos

more like a Holocaustic post amirite

DriveAlive
August 30th, 2016, 08:39 AM
My comment was mainly a response to the OP who derided libertarians, said that the Right shouldn't let in "weirdos" and "undesirables" and even spoke of "life undeserving of life". Unless the OP was being facetious, which it didn't seem that way to me, I was merely countering what I saw as a divisive and caustic post (even if I agree with him in my dislike of Milo, his post was hardly better) with something similar. In reality I'm not nearly as "us vs. them" as that post would suggest.

I'm not sure if I was supposed to find phuckface's commentary funny, but it didn't come off that way to me, especially in his insensitive comment about Milo contracting AIDS. It seemed like his main issue with Milo is that he's a "fake right-winger". So I merely responded with what I thought the implications of that were (i.e. that he can be a fake, because, like it or not, it benefits those of us with left-leaning principles).

Anyway, I just don't want you to think too much less of me, since my response was mostly because the OP riled me up, not because I actually function in that divisive of a political mindset.

You are too new to know Phuckphace, but that is sort of his whole shtick. Pretty funny if I may say so myself.

When you read about Milo and then spend an hour looking up hot twinks.

ThisBougieLife
August 30th, 2016, 10:34 AM
K I'll keep that in mind next time. Sorry to derail the thread -_-

Paraxiom
August 30th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Yea, I like Milo's politics more or less, but as a person I just want to punch him in the face. I came upon him earlier this year as well. His attitude and crazy comments like the quotes below don't suit well with me. I'll agree with him about the gay Republican ruffling feather, but the rest is just a dumb attempt at being notable.

It is a shame that the media likes painting people like Milo as the typical conservative, which he is far from.

He's no typical conservative for sure yes, taking his less predictable and bombastic and/or trolling humorous attitude on many things.

If there are people who see a meritocratic perspective on society, Milo is a near-perfect example of the complete opposite.

Absolutely. This is why I lost hope with politics in general a long time ago.

Milo is an especially loud barker in this smoky pub of angry walruses that I like to metaphorically see as political humanity.

Vlerchan
September 10th, 2016, 07:59 AM
phuckphace

You see, I only plumped for homosexuality to irritate my parents. But now even they are fine with it. A few years ago, my mum said, perhaps cannily, “All I want is for you to be happy.”

That came as devastating news. Because my sexuality was never about maternal acceptance, but rather the mischievous and incorrigible pursuit of social censure and the threat of being cut out of the will. Now my gayness was not only roundly applauded by wider society but even my own parents, what was the point?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/04/14/im-sooo-bored-of-being-gay/

Paraxiom
September 12th, 2016, 04:22 AM
phuckphace

You see, I only plumped for homosexuality to irritate my parents. But now even they are fine with it. A few years ago, my mum said, perhaps cannily, “All I want is for you to be happy.”

That came as devastating news. Because my sexuality was never about maternal acceptance, but rather the mischievous and incorrigible pursuit of social censure and the threat of being cut out of the will. Now my gayness was not only roundly applauded by wider society but even my own parents, what was the point?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/04/14/im-sooo-bored-of-being-gay/

I'm repetitively considering why the fuck Milo is motivated enough to do articles like these...

Does he equate outed homosexuals as literally applicable to the 'problems' he illustrated? Like, I wasn't ever thinking of anything he has mentioned, until unfortunately recently by reading his work of literature.

(I also wonder where the bisexuals come into this, but let's not get him into that too.)

phuckphace
September 12th, 2016, 08:02 PM
yeah Milo is a shallow fraud with a cringeingly puerile attitude and worldview, and I don't think any number of Zyklon cannisters can wash away the cringe and AIDS from that quote Vlerchan shared

I can understand the thrill of getting under the Left's skin, it's good Schadenfreude but Milo does it for all the wrong reasons. for him it's just a fun way to get his jollies and feel like an authentic right winger (he's actually just your typical self-absorbed libertarian degenerate). he likes the subversiveness for its own sake, and like most of his kind he doesn't truly care what he's subverting as long as he's subverting something.

I noticed in the alt-right there's a neat divide between the nutcases and the people who don't want Milo around. speaks volumes really

Paraxiom
September 13th, 2016, 06:02 AM
he likes the subversiveness for its own sake, and like most of his kind he doesn't truly care what he's subverting as long as he's subverting something.

One major factor in why I desire to punch him, etc.

ThisBougieLife
September 13th, 2016, 07:31 PM
The alt-right in general seems to be mainly concerned with how "provocative" and "subversive" they're being. When people call them out on it, they just claim to be loving it. They have a smug "haters gonna hate" attitude that's incredibly obnoxious.

phuckphace
October 20th, 2016, 09:19 PM
haha, every other homo is a libertarian so I'm gonna roleplay as a Nazi to make the other homos butthurt (literally and figuratively) (http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/milo-not-libertarian/)

Libertarians are children. Libertarians are people who have given up looking for an answer. This whole ‘everybody do what they want’ is code for ‘leave me to do what I want.’ It’s selfish and childish. It’s an admission that you have given up trying to work out what a good society would look like, how the world should be ordered and instead just retreated back into selfishness. That’s why they’re so obsessed with weed, Bitcoin, and hacking.

actually 100% true, so you then must ask about his value judgments in how he determines that lolbertarian 420 blaze it individualism is bad but hooking up with random twinks on Grindr and bragging about it on """"""""right wing""""""" blogs is somehow not also enragingly oven-worthy. for phuck's sake, this guy literally went on stage in full drag not too long ago (not long enough ago) which cannot be unseen and undone even by claiming total irony in the same sense that you also can't murder somebody and say you did it ironically either.

In this same line of thought, he suggested that he supported Donald Trump*merely as a way of destroying the Republican Party so that it may be replaced by a libertarian party (or perhaps the Libertarian Party).

the rainbow cru doesn't make very good infiltrators for reasons we see here - they blow their own cover (heh) with effervescent gayness that just radiates sickly in all directions. that doesn't mean there aren't a lot of them around, just that they'll be the easiest to round up starting Nov. 9

However, his support of Trump throughout the campaign has suggested that he sees the Republican nominee as less a “middle finger to the establishment” and moreso an actually good candidate.

the middle finger is a given but I'd say Milo's appreciation of Trump, given that he "ironically" calls him "Daddy" (dry heaving irl) is probably of a variety that I won't bother writing out here because I'd like to eat for the rest of the week.

He repeatedly expresses support for Trump’s infamous wall, and in the same aforementioned interview suggests a doomsday scenario if Trump is not elected, “America is done. The Second Amendment won’t survive.”

it seems Milo is a tad confused about which side of Die Mauer he will be looking at. oh well, there's not much longer to wait!

my single-point policy plan to ensure America's continued survival: Milo stops posting immediately.

In an election year where libertarians find themselves straddled by authoritarians on the left and right, we must make it clear that the alt-right has nothing to do with libertarianism.

well yeah if you'd look up from your napkin incantations every now and then you would've noticed the SS regalia and Hitler salutes and literal Hitler rallying das Volk, might've clued you in lol

there's a steakhouse-worth of roastable Milo topics, I'll say. I kid you not I'd rather hang out with Ms. Tumblr Glasses and talk about privilege than listen to Milo