PDA

View Full Version : Good places to buy grungy attire?

EuRo
August 27th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Is there any online store that has really good grungy clothing? Like dark jeans, band t-shirts/sweaters, etc? I'd also appreciate it if the site has a good track record.

Mars
August 27th, 2016, 02:22 PM
I mean there's always Hot Topic :P but if you want band tees/merch I recommend just buying from their website/their labels website

Amethyst Rose
August 27th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Yep, like Mars said buying from the band's site would be a good way to go. And you can DIY your own grunge stuff, you can rip/wear out jeans, that sort of thing. Thrift shopping is fun too and is good to keep within a budget rather than buying all new. And get Converse... cuz Converse.

Dalcourt
August 28th, 2016, 12:13 AM
As Richelle said thrift shopping is a great idea here I found lots of awesome stuff that way.
As a whole if you wanna look grungy you have to work with your stuff to make it look used otherwise you'll look like poser buying at Hot Topic sorry.

everlong
September 1st, 2016, 05:57 PM
Yep, like Mars said buying from the band's site would be a good way to go. And you can DIY your own grunge stuff, you can rip/wear out jeans, that sort of thing. Thrift shopping is fun too and is good to keep within a budget rather than buying all new. And get Converse... cuz Converse.

This. Also I like to get my band tees off of "Rockabilia" or Amazon, because Amazon can have good, cheap clothes.

Amethyst Rose
September 1st, 2016, 06:07 PM
As Richelle said thrift shopping is a great idea here I found lots of awesome stuff that way.
As a whole if you wanna look grungy you have to work with your stuff to make it look used otherwise you'll look like poser buying at Hot Topic sorry.

Am I the only person who's never been to Hot Topic?? xD Really, there's not one in my town.

Dalcourt
September 1st, 2016, 09:46 PM
Am I the only person who's never been to Hot Topic?? xD Really, there's not one in my town.

It's not that I go to Hot Topic myself...xD

Amethyst Rose
September 1st, 2016, 10:05 PM
It's not that I go to Hot Topic myself...xD

:D I know plenty of people that do, seems I'm the oddball. It's not a hot topic unless I'm there anyways xD.

Elena_
September 4th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Is there any online store that has really good grungy clothing? Like dark jeans, band t-shirts/sweaters, etc? I'd also appreciate it if the site has a good track record.

What about thrift shops?

There arent any Hot Topic stores in my country, so you arent alone lol

Mars
November 7th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Please don't post in threads that are two or more months inactive :locked: