PDA

View Full Version : I was bullied till my bullies saw me in the dark

BNSF8865
August 26th, 2016, 05:27 PM
I went ape shit on my bullies and sexual assaulters now none of them mess with anyone one I scared in to submission and he wont touch anyone.

Dalcourt
August 26th, 2016, 10:10 PM
I went ape shit on my bullies and sexual assaulters now none of them mess with anyone one I scared in to submission and he wont touch anyone.

Tha's good for you but I wouldn't make this an advice for everyone cuz it could also very dangerously backfire.

Flapjack
August 26th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Yeah I agree with Peanut, I am glad things worked out for you but I don't believe violence is the answer and people reading this shouldn't try this themselves.

Phosphene
August 26th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Glad you came out on top. As said above, this isn't advice for everyone, just one of tons of possible outcomes which turned out in your favor. In my opinion physical confrontation should be a last resort and only used in self-defense.

BNSF8865
August 27th, 2016, 01:30 PM
yeah but hey they had it coming for 10 years.

Just JT
August 27th, 2016, 01:38 PM
I get what your saying. But all that means is there not messin with you anymore. What's stopping them from messing with someone else?

BNSF8865
August 27th, 2016, 05:26 PM
true

Microcosm
August 27th, 2016, 08:22 PM
@BNSF8865 (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/member.php?u=123350)

It's good that you fought back, but please don't make violence until submission a common act for you.

Basically, don't become the bully. A lot of people that have been bullied in the past--after fighting back--become bullies themselves because of their newfound confidence in violence.

BNSF8865
August 27th, 2016, 08:50 PM
@BNSF8865 (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/member.php?u=123350)

It's good that you fought back, but please don't make violence until submission a common act for you.

Basically, don't become the bully. A lot of people that have been bullied in the past--after fighting back--become bullies themselves because of their newfound confidence in violence.

I wont do that.

Dalcourt
August 28th, 2016, 12:05 AM
yeah but hey they had it coming for 10 years.

Yeah and now you are the same like them...someone who as no other argument than being mean and violent.

jamie_n5
September 1st, 2016, 03:30 PM
Well I am glad that you got your bully's to stop and leave you alone. But I agree with peanut that things could have easily backfired too.

Pat the Bunny
September 4th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Yeah and now you are the same like them...someone who as no other argument than being mean and violent.

no (s?)he isn't. OP fought back once after being bullied for 10 years, bullies bullied OP for 10 years without OP ever fighting against them. i am all for non-violent conflict revolution but i am against the whole 'fight back you're a bully' sentiment

Dalcourt
September 4th, 2016, 03:14 PM
no (s?)he isn't. OP fought back once after being bullied for 10 years, bullies bullied OP for 10 years without OP ever fighting against them. i am all for non-violent conflict revolution but i am against the whole 'fight back you're a bully' sentiment

your entitled to your own opinion sama as I am, but in my book violence and revenge never have been a solution to anything like that.

Pat the Bunny
September 5th, 2016, 01:01 AM
"your entitled to your own opinion sama as I am,"

i fully agree, i just want to argue my view on this, partly to see if my own logic isn't flawed if you know what i mean.

but in my book violence and revenge never have been a solution to anything like that.

i am not saying violence and revenge are the ideal solution, or even a good one, or that OP was right for fighting back (that's all kind of a grey area moral-wise to me), but in OPs case it did work, or at least, considering all the information we have i can assume it did.

anyway, that's not even the point i was trying to make im getting off-track, my point is that saying that OP has become 'one of them' for fighting back is an idea that is (IMO of course) wrong. there's probably a better way to word it, but (again, IMO) the difference between OP and the bullies are that their conditions for doing something negative to someone (in this case, be violent) are very different, with OPs minimum condition being (from what i know) waayy higher.

also i don't agree with calling this a revenge, i'd say revenge would be if OP would have fought the bullies just to hurt them or if she had done this after the bullies had stopped. of course all i know is what OP posted but it seems way more like this was something that was done to stop being bullied or defend him/herself, not just making the bullies feel bad

Dalcourt
September 6th, 2016, 10:41 PM
"your entitled to your own opinion sama as I am,"

i fully agree, i just want to argue my view on this, partly to see if my own logic isn't flawed if you know what i mean.

i am not saying violence and revenge are the ideal solution, or even a good one, or that OP was right for fighting back (that's all kind of a grey area moral-wise to me), but in OPs case it did work, or at least, considering all the information we have i can assume it did.

anyway, that's not even the point i was trying to make im getting off-track, my point is that saying that OP has become 'one of them' for fighting back is an idea that is (IMO of course) wrong. there's probably a better way to word it, but (again, IMO) the difference between OP and the bullies are that their conditions for doing something negative to someone (in this case, be violent) are very different, with OPs minimum condition being (from what i know) waayy higher.

also i don't agree with calling this a revenge, i'd say revenge would be if OP would have fought the bullies just to hurt them or if she had done this after the bullies had stopped. of course all i know is what OP posted but it seems way more like this was something that was done to stop being bullied or defend him/herself, not just making the bullies feel bad

Honestly I don't feel like discussing that stuff here...since I feel the OP is kinda fishy anyway.
If you really wanna talk about these things make a thread elsewhere and I'll contribute.

Godsdaughter
October 20th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Its AWESOME that ur not being bullied anymore. However, in most cases, violence isn't the answer. I would suggest standing up for yourself verbally instead. Don't bully back though. The exception is if you are in physical danger. Then its OK to fight back, in order to protect yourself :)