PDA

View Full Version : Having an issue

Amethyst Rose
August 24th, 2016, 08:55 PM
I shave my pubic hair with an electric razor, never a regular razor like for legs and such. I've noticed lately I get a few ingrown hairs which hurt like mad. I used to use hair removal cream and never had any. It is messier though so I'd rather use the electric razor. Idk what to do... is there a way I could prevent this?

Madison78
August 24th, 2016, 11:06 PM
I use hair remover cream or wax. I have used an electric razor and i had the same issue with ingrown hairs, it also left me with a lot of itchy stubble, not very smooth so i stopped using it.

AmyUK
August 25th, 2016, 04:58 AM
I've not been shaving for long, but I use an electric razor too. I've not noticed too much irritation except the first couple of times I did it. Maybe its better to use hair removal cream anyway if you're having problems?

Amethyst Rose
August 25th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Maybe I'll go back to using the hair removal cream, it will be worth it not having ingrown hairs. I just wanted to see if it was generally the same for other people.

AmyUK
August 26th, 2016, 05:03 AM
I think people probably react in different ways, some will be more sensitive than others. You could try a different brand of razor or maybe a different kind of lubricant for shaving?

ALEX_GEE
August 28th, 2016, 09:38 AM
Electric razors are notorious for causing that! Stick to wet shaving, waxing or cream if u can. Ax

Amethyst Rose
August 28th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Electric razors are notorious for causing that! Stick to wet shaving, waxing or cream if u can. Ax

Really? Holy smokes, where was I when that was discovered? xD