PDA

View Full Version : Numb

Dalcourt
August 23rd, 2016, 09:06 PM
I have had some serious anxiety problems over the past few weeks. I was on the verge of a panic attack a dozen times.
But for a couple of days now I find it hard to care about anything at all. There had been things that should have made me happy or at least given me a good mood but no. Same there had been things that would usually make me angry but if anything I was slightly annoyed .
It seems like I can't bring myself to feel a thing...I'm just numb and indifferent to everthing and everyone.
Seems like I had been through such a roller coaster of emotions that I don't have any emotions left now. I'm just tired.

Just JT
August 24th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Sometimes things happen in our lives that just make you numb like that, like nothing really bothers you or matters. Almost like your in shock or something. It goes away, in time. Not that it makes it any easier. It's just that you need to find that path Bach to humanity really

Microcosm
August 24th, 2016, 10:50 PM
I felt numb today too. I was really pale and every time I thought about the stupid things I did today I felt that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach, my face went pale, and I was just paralyzed. I went to sleep as soon as I got home from school.

I know how you feel. I'm sorry to say that it seems letting it pass is the best way to deal with it unless you have some other coping method.

I just sleep a lot and, if it's really bad, shed a couple of tears. Usually makes me feel somewhat better.

jamie_n5
August 27th, 2016, 08:41 PM
You have to try mellow out Ty or you are going to blow a gasket. Don't worry so darn much my friend.